WooCommerce is a powerful, extendable eCommerce plugin that helps you sell anything. Beautifully.
|Author:||Automattic (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.7|
|WordPress version tested:||5.2.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||27-09-2011|
|Total downloads:||72 753 949|
|Active installs:||4 000 000+|
Click to start download
WooCommerce is a flexible, open-source eCommerce solution built on WordPress. Whether you’re launching a business, taking an existing brick and mortar store online, or designing sites for clients you can get started quickly and build exactly the store you want.
Activate the free WooCommerce plugin on a new or existing WordPress site, follow the optional guided tour, and set up a new store in minutes with:
- Product, Cart, and Checkout pages
- Secure payments by credit card and alternatives
- Configurable shipping options, including flat rates and label printing
- Integrate content and commerce across your site via modular blocks
- Automated tax calculations
- Google Analytics, MailChimp, and Facebook integration
- Central store dashboard with key metrics, and more.
Beyond the basics, WooCommerce is fully customizable and extendable:
- Choose a design to suit your brand and industry.
- Enhance your store with free and paid extensions: add features and integrate with local and global eCommerce web services.
- Inspect and modify any aspect of the core plugin code.
- Leverage hooks and filters to modify functions.
- Build on top of the REST API and webhooks.
Open-source freedoms mean full ownership of content and data forever – plus the expertise of a friendly global community.
WooCommerce is built to allow store managers to run an eCommerce site themselves, no web developer needed. There is also a free WooCommerce mobile app (Android and iOS) for store management on the go.
WooCommerce is developed and supported by Automattic, the creators of Jetpack and WordPress.com, along with independent contributors. The official extension marketplace is on WooCommerce.com.
- WC-Admin to show off new central dashboard
- WooCommerce products admin.
- Product data panel.
- (New) WooCommerce sales reports.
- A single product page.
- A product archive (grid).
- Blocks in action
From subscriptions to gym classes to luxury cars
With WooCommerce, you can sell both physical and digital goods in all shapes and sizes, offer product variations, complex configurations, and instant downloads to shoppers; and even sell affiliate goods from online marketplaces.
And those are just the out-of-the-box options. With paid extensions, you can extend your WooCommerce store to take bookings, offer memberships, set up recurring payments by subscription, create dynamic pricing rules, and much more.
Start a monthly wine subscription box, offer a discount on yoga mats to members who’ve attended 10+ classes, offer configurable hampers or personalized jewelry – it’s all possible with WooCommerce.
Comprehensive payment options
WooCommerce comes bundled with the ability to accept major credit cards, alternative payment methods, BACS (bank transfers), and cash on delivery.
For additional options, WooCommerce also integrates with more than 140 region-specific gateways including popular choices like Stripe, PayPal, Square and Amazon Pay. Apple Pay and Google Pay are also supported.
Search for your payment service provider of choice on the official marketplace.
Ship locally and globally
Shipping with WooCommerce is highly configurable. Adjust the built-in settings to offer free shipping or flat rate shipping, limit your shipments to specific countries by setting up shipping zones, or open your store up to the world.
Official extensions connect you with hundreds of local and international carriers – including Royal Mail, FedEx, and Australia Post – and let you integrate with inventory management and fulfilment providers.
There are also extensions available to add delivery and shipping options and support strategies like buy-one-get-one free, free gifts, and add-ons. WooCommerce Shipping supports real-time calculations and printing labels at home.
Design your store with themes and blocks
WooCommerce store design starts with a theme of your choice. There are hundreds of free and paid themes available, including Storefront by Automattic — it’s free to all stores and you can choose to have it installed for you during the guided setup.
Storefront offers deep WooCommerce integration and prioritizes speed and uptime. You can add your brand and define your style by customizing Storefront yourself or adding one of several industry-themed Storefront child themes.
Personalize your store’s design even more with WooCommerce Blocks (available in WooCommerce 3.6 and above) — use them to add selections of or single products to any page, for a seamless blending of commerce into content.
Customize your store with extensions
The easiest way to add features and functionality to a WooCommerce store is with an extension:
- Sell anything – Subscriptions, Memberships, Bookings, Product Bundles, and more.
- Make your store, your way – Product Add-Ons, Checkout Field Editor, Additional Variation Images, and more.
- Customize your shipping options – Table Rate Shipping, Shipment Tracking, live rates from top carriers, and more.
- Find your audience, market to them your way – Google Product Feed, LiveChat, Amazon/eBay marketplace integration, and more.
- Drive sales – Dynamic Pricing, Smart Coupons, Google Ads, and more.
There are hundreds of official extensions reviewed by WooCommerce developers available on the WooCommerce.com marketplace, and many in the WordPress.org repository and on the wider web.
Control your data forever
WooCommerce gives you complete control – from taxes to stock levels to customer accounts. Add and remove extensions, change your store’s design, and switch themes or hosts or payment service providers, all as you please.
In a world increasingly aware of the importance of data protection, WooCommerce gives you full ownership over what is tracked and stored. If you opt to share usage data with us, your data is anonymized and kept secure. At any stage, you can opt out of all forms of tracking while still enjoying all of WooCommerce’s capabilities.
With WooCommerce, your data belongs to you. One of the risks of using a hosted eCommerce platform the risk of losing your store if the provider closes. WooCommerce store data is future-proof — you’re are free to export all your content and take your site wherever you choose.
Why developers like WooCommerce
WooCommerce was originally created with developers in mind. Built with a REST API, it integrates with virtually any service. Store data can be accessed anywhere, anytime, 100% securely.
WooCommerce allows developers to easily create, modify, and scale a store that meets client’s specifications, and to make enhancements either with extensions or with customs solution.
No matter the size of the store you want to build, WooCommerce has a robust framework that supports stores from basic to enterprise – with content and commerce in a single, central location.
WooCommerce is audited by a dedicated team of developers who work across time zones to identify and patch any and all discovered bugs. There is comprehensive, easily-accessible documentation that is updated with each release. With our docs, you’ll learn how to create the site your client needs.
Join our growing community
WooCommerce is one of the fastest-growing eCommerce communities. We’re proud that the helpfulness of the community and wealth of resources available online are frequently cited as reasons our users love it.
There are 80+ WooCommerce Meetups taking place in cities across the world that you can attend for free and even get involved in running. WooCommerce also has a regular presence at WordCamps across the globe – and we’d love to meet you.
If you’re interested in contributing to WooCommerce we’ve got more than 350 contributors, and there’s always room for more. Head to the WooCommerce GitHub Repository to find out how you can pitch in.
WooCommerce is currently 100% translated into 24 languages, including Danish, Ukrainian, and Persian. If you’re interested in helping to localize WooCommerce by adding your local language, visit translate.wordpress.org.
Contributors & Developers
Where can I find WooCommerce documentation and user guides?
For help setting up and configuring WooCommerce please refer to our user guide
For extending or theming WooCommerce, see our codex.
Where can I get support or talk to other users?
If you get stuck, you can ask for help in the WooCommerce Plugin Forum.
For help with paid extensions from WooCommerce.com, use our helpdesk.
Will WooCommerce work with my theme?
Where can I request new features, eCommerce themes, and extensions?
You can vote on and request new features and extensions on our WooIdeas board
Where can I report bugs or contribute to the project?
Where can I find the REST API documentation?
You can find the documentation of our REST API on the WooCommerce REST API Docs.
WooCommerce is awesome! Can I contribute?
Yes you can! Join in on our GitHub repository.
3.6.5 – 2019-07-02
- Security – Introduce file type check for tax rate importer.
- Security – Added nonce check to CSV importer actions.
- Enhancement – WordPress & PHP upgrade nudges when running older versions. #23975
- Fix – “Filter by price” widget excludes category when combined with a product attribute. #23720
- Fix – Add query parameter (GET) forwarding when processing batch API requests. #23769
- Fix – Fixed query of top rated products shortcode. #23771
- Fix – Typo in customers endpoint schema. #23812
- Fix – Update Emogrifier library to fix problem with nth-child pseudo selector. #23824
- Fix – Avoid outputting a rating of zero when product has comments without a review rating. #23828
- Fix – Do not throw a PHP notice if including the rest API handlers manually. #23840
- Fix – WooCommerce Tracker review count. #23849
- Fix – Coupon usage limit issue when applying coupon to order in the backend. #23851
- Fix – Fatal error when trying to apply virtual coupons to guest orders. #23877
- Fix – AJAX update order review doesn’t reload the page. #23891
- Fix – Variation matching returns incorrect values when using a large number of variations combined with 0 values attributes. #23909
- Fix – Password mismatch when user registered with password containing a double quote. #23926
- Fix – Minor Shipping Zone UI issue due to conflict with some browser extensions. #23789
- Fix – Make Products->Categories active when clicked on “Make Default” link under any product category. #23936
- Fix – Update URL describing how to increase PHP memory limit on system status page. #23919
- Fix – Sets the position of the tracking image to fixed, so it doesn’t affect page layout. #23953
- Fix – Button to manually update database in WooCommerce > Status > Tools. #23966
- Fix – Tracks blog ID retrieval from Jetpack options. #24028
- Fix – Fixed support to parentheses in phone numbers validation. #23967
- Tweak – Improve tooltip text describing the product sale dates in the product admin page. #23935
- Tweak – Made NL postcode validation more flexible, allowing lowercase and missing space. #23837
- Localization – Display city field as optional for Singapore addresses. #23878
- Dev – Add filters to file paths passed to the different xsendfile like backends. #23814
3.6.4 – 2019-05-27
- Enhancement – Add notice to install WooCommerce Admin. #23659
- Fix – Tracks: Add check for OBW is-opting-in. #23772
- Fix – Use HTTP protocol for schema.org’s availability. #23774
- Fix – Coupon usage limit checks based on email never ran when orders are created via wp-admin. #23775
- Fix – Duplicate out of stock notices when navigating from cart to checkout and back to cart. #23791
- Fix – Remove sensitive information from refund reason when manually refunding an order, and move it to an order note. #23739
- Tweak – Tracks: set cookie on admin_init instead of wp_loaded. #23787
- Dev – Fixed number of arguments for all occurrences of the woocommerce_valid_order_statuses_for_cancel filter. #23704
- Dev – REST API – Stop order creation if invalid data is sent. #23325
- Dev – Introduce new wc_load_cart function for dynamically loading and initializing the cart. #23794
3.6.3 – 2019-05-16
- Fix – State not required for Serbia. #23430
- Fix – # symbol in product category name broke product export. #23454
- Fix – XML export caused fatal errors due to Action Scheduler adding invalid characters. #23456
- Fix – Invalid password messages when password contains backslashes. #23499
- Fix – Dismiss button in WC admin notices “legacy_shipping” and “no_shipping_methods” were not clickable. #23517
- Fix – WC $wpdb->tables not defined early enough. #23529
- Fix – Tracks JS not printed on last page of OBW. #23519
- Fix – Error in the logic used to build fields for external products when the query string contained full-stops, pluses or spaces in the values of the parameters. #23535
- Fix – UI page width issue on OBW. #23526
- Fix – Customer address not auto populated on checkout after registering and filling in address prior. #23528
- Fix – Available WooCommerce extension updates not showing in System Status report. #23601
- Fix – wc_change_get_terms_defaults throwing undefined index notices. #23611
- Fix – System Status report alway showing checkmark next to Connected to WooCommerce.com. #23617
- Fix – State field never populated when loading customer address on order via wp-admin. #23615
- Fix – Order sorting not working in wp-admin when Yoast SEO active. #23590
- Fix – Attribute ordering not working in product edit screen. #23625
- Fix – Tracks reporting incorrect order totals due to refunds being excluded in calculation. #23671
- Fix – Reload state options when creating a new order in WP-Admin and changing country. #23602
- Fix – New webhooks not showing in the webhook admin list page when you have object caching enabled. #23713
- Fix – Missing coupon expiry dates, restore coupons expiry_date backward compatibility. #23714
- Fix – Bulk stock update could result in all products set to out of stock, change ensures consistency between db and Product instance in memory. #23534
- Fix – Dashboard stats widget including unpublished products in out of stock and low in stock counts. #23734
- Fix – PayPal payment not captured when you transition an order from a custom order status to completed or processing. #23634
- Tweak – Confirm before saving empty list of countries to sell to in settings. #23597
- Tweak – Change default WC API version used when creating webhooks to the latest WC API version. #23515
- Tweak – Report a bug button now points to the new issue template in GitHub. #23580
- Tweak – Do not display taxes in totals columns when taxes not enabled. #23579
- Tweak – WC WP-CLI upgrade routine mimics wp-admin upgrade when no updates found by setting DB version to current version. #23666
- Tweak – Template caching now cache based on WC_VERSION to avoid issues with symlinked plugin folders. #23546
- Tweak – OBW payment gateway selection defaults. #23690
- Localization – Add Serbia locale defaults. #23428
- Localization – Add address format for Serbia. #23429
3.6.2 – 2019-04-24
- Fix – [3.6.x] Fix CSS classname conflict with themes due to missing product object global. #23377
- Fix – [3.6.x] Fix security check on email template preview page. #23356
- Fix – [3.6.x] Prevent
wc_ascii_uasort_comparisonthrowing notices in some server configs. #23363
- Fix – [3.6.x]
is_request_to_rest_apishould check for wc endpoints only. #23372
- Fix – [3.6.x] Fixed use of get_term_meta in REST API endpoints. #23457
- Fix – [3.6.x] Fixed missing closing tag for log-in link for reviews. #23445
- Fix – [3.6.x] Fixed average_rating in the db upgrade routine for lookup table. #23465
- Fix – [3.6.x] More useful update notices if cron is disabled. #23383
- Fix – [3.6.x] Prevent term ordering queries inserted by wc_terms_clauses from conflicting with custom where clauses. #23449
- Fix – [3.6.x] When product lookup table is generating for the first time, avoid wrong stock statuses being set for variable products. #23455
- Fix – [3.6.x] Ensure webhooks respect registered order args. #23444
- Fix – [3.6.x] REST API – Return custom attribute with defined name instead of lowercase name. #23482
- Fix – [3.6.x] Fix 3.6 conflict with Woo Blocks plugin 1.4. #23399
- Fix – [3.6.x] Allow default sorting of WC taxonomies to be overwritten by get_terms orderby. #23477
- Fix – [3.6.x] Improve wc_rating_count lookup table generation with large numbers of posts. #23486
- Fix – [3.6.x] Avoid recurring event for suggestions updates. #23484
- Fix – Revert selectWoo escaping change and instead escape user names. Avoids issues displaying slash characters. #23334
- Fix – If an empty array is passed to the v3 API for images, images should be unset. #23339
- Fix – Fix attribute renaming when dealing with unicode characters. #23132
- Fix – Preserve full-stops in external product URLs. #23196
- Fix – Add check for VAT exemption inside
- Fix – Avoid post update in
wc_update_product_stockto prevent product titles being updated. #23249
- Fix – Updated Back to Items link when editing attribute terms. #23238
- Fix – Network orders widget not showing orders when installed as a network plugin. #23270
- Fix – Correctly map attributes in CSV when the number is not at the end of the cell. #23251
- Fix – Fixed highlighting of Orders list item in My Account when looking at individual order. #23236
- Fix – Applies
wp_strip_all_tagsto the line item name when building PayPal request URL. #23297
- Fix – Non int value handling in
- Fix – Style span.description elements after select2 boxes. #23252
- Fix – Switch to subquery for sale products to prevent large query errors on some hosting environments. #23266
- Fix – Add offerCount to variable product structured data. #23349
- Fix – Cart widget – Allow title to be removed. #23370
- Fix – Prevent order data being escaped incorrectly on save when using quotes. #23380
- Fix – Prevent plugins causing notices by calling get_catalog_ordering_args incorrectly. #23451
- Fix – Product list view shipping class filter display correct products. #23446
- Fix – Twenty Seventeen On Sale badge hidden behind product image. #23450
- Fix – Correct postcode validation on my-account page. #23483
- Fix – Fixed compatibility with the Jetpack Beta Tester plugin when loading the Tracks client library. #23397
- Fix – Updated anchor for “How to create a child theme” with the correct target address in the Codex. #23469
- Tweak – Update action scheduler to version 2.2.5. #23489
- Tweak – Removed 2 old admin notices for featured moved in past versions. #23263
- Localization – Make the state/county field optional at checkout for Greece. #23365
3.6.1 – 2019-04-18
- Fix – [3.6.x] Remove calls to ‘header_register_callback’ to prevent conflicts with some hosting providers and PHP versions.
3.6.0 – 2019-04-17
- Enhancement – Merged WooCommerce Gutenberg Products Block feature plugin. Adds blocks for the new editor, including
hand picked products, featured products, products by category/attribute, sale products, new products, top rated
products, and best selling products. #22954
- Enhancement – Only include order erasure bulk action if erasure is enabled in settings. #22354
- Enhancement – Customer notes containing URLs now automatically converts to clickable links. #21927
- Enhancement – Add increase and decrease stock options to bulk edit form. #22475
- Enhancement – Allow states in zones to be searched by country name. #22339
- Enhancement – Added registration success notices to account pages. #22650
- Enhancement – Store notice is visible again if the notice text is changed. #22645
- Enhancement – Add aria-label attribute to shop orderby selector to improve accessibility. #22683
- Enhancement – When adding, editing, and deleting items manually from orders, the corresponding product stock will be
updated to reflect the event and an order note will log the event. #22329
- Enhancement – Added suggestions for official extensions to Products, Edit Product and Orders screens.
- Enhancement – Store attribute values as post_excerpt for variations to support easier searching for variations. #22083
- Enhancement – Improved username generation and introduced wc_create_new_customer_username function. #23145
- Enhancement – Allow opting out of Marketplace Suggestions 23218
- Tweak – Generalize shipping estimate text on cart page. #22467
- Tweak – Include auto draft orders in order list filters. #22380
- Tweak – Only include the network orders widget on the main site dashboard. #22318
- Tweak – Only show available shipping continents when selecting shipping zone region. #22131
- Tweak – Use Shortcode block on default WooCommerce pages. #21817
- Tweak – Show full category hierarchy in product URLs when term IDs are not sequential. #22526
- Tweak – Make sure account and checkout endpoints only work under account and checkout pages. #22631
- Tweak – Show loading graphic when order form is submitted. #22664
- Tweak – Add alt text to gallery images #22863
- Tweak – Improved
display_namegeneration during checkout. #22786
- Tweak – Send correct calling code and phone number to PayPal standard when using non-US addresses. #22693
- Tweak – Added tooltip to refund-amount input box and made it readonly when taxes are enabled. #22820
- Tweak – Remove admin alert for the WooCommerce Gutenberg Products Block feature plugin. #22982
- Tweak – Setup Wizard: support keyboard navigation to toggle on/off features. #22936
- Tweak – Set reply-to address for all emails. #22979
- Tweak – Setup wizard redirection improvements. #22977
- Tweak – Simplify display of discount amounts within orders. #22949
- Tewak – Remove Marketplace Suggestions from product listing page. #23211
- Template – Moved the order of rememberme checkboxes for accessibility so they tab in order. #21454
- Template – New structure for attributes template, including new
- Template – Admin cancelled order email reworded. #22971
- Dev – Update action scheduler to version 2.2.2. #23162
- Dev – Update action scheduler to version 2.2.1. #23016
- Dev – Use ActionScheduler for database updates. Improved update notice. #22904
- Dev – Introduce
- Dev – Added
woocommerce_cheque_process_payment_order_statusfilter allowing plugins to change the order status to the Cheque gateway. #21402
- Dev – Add the current coupon object to the
- Dev – New filter
woocommerce_gallery_image_html_attachment_image_paramsfor manipulating gallery images. #22005
- Dev – New filter
woocommerce_widget_get_current_page_urlfor manipulating links in widgets. #21537
- Dev – Move wc_get_template filter to allow plugins to register locations for template files that do not exist in WooCommerce core. #21764
- Dev – Add support for custom classes on global/quantity-input.php. #21553
- Dev – Pass product object to
woocommerce_add_to_cart_redirectfilter where appropriate. #22123
- Dev – Add support for forgetting the cart contents and user session when switching between accounts using the User Switching plugin. #21991
- Dev – Added a consistent form class to the Track Order Form. #21991
- Dev – Add $orderby and $order params to filter
- Dev – Add new pre query filter to WC_Product_Data_Store_CPT::search_products(). #22165
- Dev – Added additional parameters to the
- Dev – Added new filter
- Dev – Added a filter to WC_REST_CRUD_Controller::get_collection_params method to allow developers to change params in
the same way as WP_Rest_Posts_controller::get_collection_params. #21562
- Dev – Add $zone param to woocommerce_shipping_zone_before_methods_table and woocommerce_shipping_zone_after_methods_table actions. #21961
- Dev – Added
- Dev – Added
- Dev – Added
- Dev – Switched
woocommerce_ordered_againhook to ref_array. #22425
- Dev –
woocommerce_checkout_before_order_review_headingaction added in checkout form template. #22481
- Dev – Added
woocommerce_variation_headerhook in variations list. #21341
- Dev – Add a filter, woocommerce_current_user_can_edit_customer_meta_fields, to bypass manage_woocommerce when editing customer meta fields. #22277
- Dev – Adds filter on the return value of function ‘get_item_tax_rates’. This gives developers the possibility to
prevent the mandatory caching of tax rates. #22488
- Dev – Add filters for mail callback in WC_Email::send method. #22394
- Dev – Add an instance method to WC_Admin_Taxonomies. #21884
- Dev – Added
- Dev – Filter save_payment_method_checkbox to allow “Save to account” checkbox to be removed from the checkout form. #21859
- Dev – Added triggers to the gallery script to allow 3rd parties to run scripts before and after initialization. #22501
- Dev – Added
- Dev – Prevent extract from polluting hook arguments in wc_get_template(). #21722
- Dev – Add
woocommerce_pre_remove_cart_item_from_sessionhook to allow removal of cart items when the cart is loaded from the session. #22290
- Dev – Add
- Dev – Added error handling and timeout to cart fragment ajax call. #21043
- Dev – Remove unused legacy ‘woocommerce_lock_down_admin’ option and use filter only instead. #17796
- Dev – Allow custom settings sections in the Shipping tab. #21719
- Dev – Update Emogrifier library to 2.1. #22342
- Dev – Moved core state codes to a single file. #22339
- Dev – Adds filter for product categories displayed by
- Dev – Moves cart hash calculation to WC_Cart class. #21050
- Dev – Removed deprecated Simplify gateway. #22410
- Dev – Added
woocommerce_paypal_force_one_line_itemfilter to control how items are sent to PayPal. #22653
- Dev – Added
woocommerce_update_product_stock_queryto filter the direct sql query to update product stock. #22672
- Dev – Added
woocommerce_product_loop_title_classesfilter to modify product title loop classes. #22717
- Dev – Delay
woocommerce_loadedhook until all plugins are loaded. #22536
- Dev – Added
woocommerce_product_price_classfilter to modify product price classes. #22748
- Dev –
woocommerce_product_stock_status_optionsfilter added for stock status options. #22834
- Dev –
woocommerce_before_cart_emptiedaction before cart is emptied. #22846
- Dev – Added filters for shipping options –
- Dev – Refactor comment/rating update functions. #22909
- Dev – Introduced wc_sanitize_phone_number() function. #22962
- Dev – Added
woocommerce_get_product_subcategories_cache_keyfilter to allow the cache to be renamed if for instance
the site runs in multiple languages and needs a unique cache per language. #22915
- Dev – Inactive, MU, Dropin plugins and WooCommerce.com account connection status added to System Status Report. #22887
- Dev – Make error handling consistent in payment processing for pay page and checkout. #22916
- Dev – Improved usage and event tracking (if opted in). #22955
- Dev – Pass class context to woocommerce_email_styles filter. #23027
- Fix – Use correct address for taxes when applying/removing coupons. #22802
- Fix – Hide ratings on the shop page when reviews are disabled. #22476
- Fix – Fix W3C validation of single product page quantity input. #22333
- Fix – Give product variations a unique guid after creation. #22324
- Fix – Deduct correct refunded amounts in calculated net daily sales export CSV. #22518
- Fix – Country sorting for stores which use a language that uses a lot of accented characters, e.g. Spanish. #22417
- Fix – Customer VAT exempt status now carries through to order when placed via checkout. #22458
- Fix – Handle full refunds for taxes by code report. #21843
- Fix – Option “Used for variations” should show only for variable products when saving attributes. #22524
- Fix – Allow pa_ in product attribute slugs. #22112
- Fix – Fix customer creation dates in API. #22269
- Fix – Get widget instance setting defaults so it shows in customiser before save. #22345
- Fix – PR state codes. #22339
- Fix – Allow selecting states from the Country / State drop-down for your store address when you have the option
enabled to sell to specific countries. #22339
- Fix – Restrict the price filter widget to filtering the main product query. #22621
- Fix – Default placeholder image resizing. #22443
- Fix – HTML tags should be stripped from description in Structured Data of Product. #22596
- Fix – For logged in customers, pull default address fields from customer object, not session object, to avoid incorrect mixes of data. #22392
- Fix – Misc tax rounding improvements. #22420
- Fix – Respect shop page subcategories setting when
page/N/is added to the URL. #22589
- Fix – Check for decoded taxonomy name when unsetting product terms. #22740
- Fix – If date paid is not set but payment complete status has passed, set it. #22735
- Fix – Prevent webhooks for drafts, and correct create vs updated for manual orders. #22731
- Fix – Ignore invalid default customer locations. #22357
- Fix – The state select field was missing a placeholder. #22357
- Fix – Fix state field rendering when customer address is not in a valid selling country. #22357
- Fix – Correctly handle negative fees when using the REST API. #22782
- Fix – Make sure local_pickup taxes do not hang around when local_pickup is not available for the selected location during checkout. #22826
- Fix – Remove Plugin and Theme background installer hooks, cannot run as there are no events scheduled for it. #22799
- Fix – Trigger zoom if moving cursor over image quickly in product gallery. #22784
- Fix – PayPal: Add meta data, before changing order status. #22892
- Fix – Make price filter widget tax aware when you have excl prices entered but show prices incl of tax. #22540
- Fix – Loop attribute panels to disable options rather than look at values to prevent notices. #22891
- Fix – When deleting zone methods, also remove setting options. #22867
- Fix – Correctly show state fields after posting the edit address form. #22948
- Fix – Validate coupon usage limit for manual orders correctly before order is saved. #22980
- Fix – Make coupon code sanitization match post_title sanitization. #22945
- Fix – Ensure WC_Helper sees plugin activation events via CLI. #22972
- Fix – Setup wizard redirection improvements. #22977
- Fix – Correctly show stock status for products when manually creating an order in the admin. #22997
- Fix – After logging in update customer session ID. #23001
- Fix – Narrow viewport css in setup wizard. #23033
- Fix – Allow entering of date only ( no time ) when placing a singular product on sale. #22973
- Fix – Download link URL in helper. #23146
- Fix – Completed email wording update. #23128
- Fix – REST API: Allow filtering by future status #23138
- Fix – Update refund reason to make it clear process is manual. #23149
- Fix – Hide stock status for variations when the parent is managing stock. #23069
- Fix – Force variation product type in WC_Ajax::add_variation. #23131
- Fix – WooCommerce writes current_theme_supports_woocommerce option on every regular page view. #23035
- Fix – Update the rating request text in the footer to be friendlier for screen reader users. #23039
- Fix – Null check variable before accessing its properties on checkout page. #23047
- Fix – Recognize all input fields with ID for checkout fields. #23050
- Fix – Avoid regenerating thumbnails on every page load. #21800
- Fix – Changed ‘private’ methods on WC_Breadcrumb class to ‘protected’. #23057
- Fix – Jumping to top of page when dismissing store notice. #23066
- Fix – Backwards compatibility issues with wc_get_template #23197
- Fix – Remove date restriction of Facebook Plugin feature in OBW #23210
- Fix – Updates to usage tracking logic #23231
- Fix – Add get_post_status helper method and ensure prefix gets added for most statuses #23203
- Fix – Add link to suggstions management #23229
- Fix – Make usage tracking opt-out text more clear #23216
- Fix – CSS Issues with suggestions display #23241
- Fix – Product search may fail to return valid results when using the ‘include’ flag to search within a limited set.
- Fix – Change aria-labelledby to aria-label on quantity input. #23186
- Performance – Product meta data lookup table used for sorting and slow queries. #22718
- Performance – Prime caches when reading variations. #22587
- Performance – Only include REST API classes and objects during
- Performance – Improved how versioned transients are set/cleanup to avoid cron. #22511
- Performance – Optimized product CSS class functions to avoid multiple product reads and duplication. #22610
- Performance – Improved caching of template loader, product types, and layered nav widget. #22612
- Performance – Remove external lookup of IP addresses on localhost. #22608
- Performance – Improved speed of the
find_matching_product_variationvariation lookup function. #22423
- Performance – Prevent frontend code from being loaded during REST API. #21090
- Performance – Load only active webhooks on pages and allow limits to be set by developers. #22760
- Performance – Index on downloadable_product_permissions to improve speed when fetching downloads for customers. #22906
- Performance – Improved term ordering queries, making the sorting apply by default via the DB query rather than sorting
all terms with PHP. Removed legacy term meta table usage. #22570
- Performance – Use day, not time, in status widget for caching. #22950
- Performance – Improve slow term ordering by using queries instead of php. #22570
- Performance – Removes legacy woocomerce_termmeta table and swap out all calls to legacy term meta functions to the new WP ones. #22570
- Performance – Apply term sorting using get_terms_defaults hook instead of custom parameters. #22570
- Performance – Use pre_get_terms hook to detect menu_order sorting param and apply to the term query. Meta sorting is now possible through WP. #22570
- Performance – Use terms_clauses hook to support numeric name sorting and to improve the menu order sorting so it works if meta is missing. #22570
- Performance – Added caching to System Status Report. #22887
- Performance – Delete empty meta on update in data-stores. #22773
- Performance – Image regeneration edge cases. #22818
- Performance – Don’t query for an order count unnecessarily. #22984
- Performance – Add caching to attribute functions. #22938
- Performance – Add ability to run product lookup table updates via WP CLI. #23031
- Localization – Modify administrative regions of Greece to default to their english ISO 3166-2 names, instead of using the native GR names. #21945
- Localization – Added US Minor Outlying Islands as states to avoid confusion with US. #22468
- Localization – Dutch postcode validation. #22316
- Localization – Made municipality address field optional for Latvia. #22487
- Localization – Added new Venezuelan currency Bs S. #22435
- Localization – Added Danish locale. #22495
- Localization – Update Peruvian currency. #22602
- Localization – Update CA address format. #22692
- Localization – Updated JP field order. #22774