Light-weight plugin that converts your Woocommerce variations in to radio buttons.
|Author:||DesignLoud (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0|
|WordPress version tested:||3.5.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||27-12-2012|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||22 039|
Click to start download
This is a compatible version of Woo Radio Buttons for Woocommerce 2.0 and above. For earlier versions please visit designloud.com. This is a simple and light-weight plugin that once installed and activated will convert your Woocommerce variations from a drop down menu to radio buttons. Allow your consumers to see all of your variations without having to access your drop down menu.(Optional) Make sure you are using variations for your product(s) and set a default variation to be selected in your edit product page to automatically display the add to cart button.
How to display ‘add to cart’ and selected variation automatically
Open your WP Dashboard and click on products, then click on one of your variation products and scroll down to product data. Under the tab ‘variations’ select a default variation (towards the bottom) and click update :).
I just updated your plugin and my radio buttons do not work anymore
Make sure that you have updated to the latest version of Woocommerce and mapped your product data as their notification suggests.
I have downloaded your plugin and activated but I still do not get any radio buttons
This is typically caused by a theme or plugin conflicting. Try activating the default twenty-twelve wordpress theme. If that doesnt work then go through and deactivate your plugins and then reactivate one at a time to find the conflict.
- 12/21/2012 – Plugin Launch
- 3/29/2013 – made compatible with version 2.0 of woocommerce and up.
- 3/29/2013 – made slight tweaks to readme.txt and updated banner
- 4/2/2013 – Fixed the reviews tabs from breaking
- 4/22/2013 – Supports spaces and special characters in attributes section
- 4/23/2013 – Corrected readme formatting issue
- 6/12/2013 – Fixed some minor bugs
- 11/22/2013 – Addressed issue with the reviews section
- 2/19/2014 – Fixed incompatibility with Woocommerce 2.1+