This plugin exports all selected orders to PostNL Parcelware.
|Author:||Bart Pluijms (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.3|
|WordPress version tested:||4.3.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||08-08-2013|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||2 446|
Click to start download
Quickly export selected orders to PostNL Parcelware.
This plugin is not maintained anymore
Because of changes at PostNL we can no longer develop this plugin or give support for it. SORRY guys!
WooCommerce PostNL Parcelware Quick Export and settings
WooCommerce PostNL Parcelware adds a button and shipping costs to the order overview page
WooCommerce PostNL Parcelware export button and last export date on order detail page
Why is there no support for this plugin?
Because of many changes at PostNL we had to decide to stop development for this plugin. You can use it at own risk.
WooCommerce PostNL Parcelware
2015.11.30 – version 0.4.3
- End of support for this plugin
2014.09.01 – version 0.4.2
- Fixed: Several small bug fixes
2014.08.11 – version 0.4.1
- Fixed: The plugin is now compatible with WooCommerce 2.2.-bleeding and WordPress 4.0-beta3
2014.01.12 – version 0.4
- Ready for WooCommerce 2.1 (Tested on WC2.1 Beta 3)
- Fixed several small bugs and small changes
2013.08.20 – version 0.3
- Fixed: several small bugs
2013.08.01 – version 0.2
- Added: order export date, now you can see when an order is exported to Parcelware
2013.07.30 – version 0.1
- First release