PayU Latam Payment Gateway for WooCommerce. Recibe pagos en internet en latinoamérica desde cualquier parte del mundo.
|Author:||Code is everywhere - Jairo Ivan Rondon Mejia (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.7|
|WordPress version tested:||4.6.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||30-11-2013|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||31 683|
|Active installs:||7 000+|
Click to start download
WooCommerce > Payment Gateway > PayU Latam - setting page
Checkout Page - Option of Payment by PayU Latam
PayU Latam - ApiKey and Merchant Id
PayU Latam - Account Id
PayU Latam - Payment Platform
PayU Latam - Client Information Page
PayU Latam - Payment Process page
Do I Need a activated account on payU latam to use this plugin?
Yes, if you want to receive payments on the account, if you want to test the gateway there is no need for an account.
What is the cost for transaction for PayU Latam?
It may vary on each country, check payulatam.com to find out.
Transaccions always rejected issue
Since PayU is updating their testing platform all testing transaccions would be rejected unless the user use the followings parameters in PayU payment form.
Credit card: VISA
Credit card Number: 4111111111111111
Client Name: “APPROVED”
- First Public Release.
- Added some fallbacks for response codes.
- Added all currencys supported by the PayU Latam Platform.
- Set all currencys supported by the PayU Latam Platform by default and fix problem with currencys not showing in front end.
- Add spanish translation, and mo-po files for future translations.
- Add option to empty shopping cart after transaction completed.
- Add payment confirmation support for new accounts.
- Add option to select which method to use on the form to send data to PayU Latam.
- Fix a few Compatibility Issues for Woocommerce 2.1.*
- Fix bug for transaction page.
- Add page end point option and remove empty cart option, add ABANDONED_TRANSACTION state.
- Important Patch, return url won’t work.
- Important Patch, fixes notification error from payu latam.
- Add fields to customize transaction messages.
- Add new payu logos based on country of the store also the option to use a custome image.
- Add support for Chile’s currency CLP.
- Add Default return page (with all the default order info)
- Fix bug with duplicated reference code in payu platform, add new checkout logos images, fix bug with return page goes to blank (tested in production and test mode)
- Fix confirmation process not working properly.
- Fix initialization process not working on some websites (incompatibility issues).
- Fix error 500 on production.