The InvoiceXpress Extension for WooCommerce allows you to invoice your clients via InvoiceXpress.
|Author:||WidgiLabs (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.x|
|Added to WordPress repository:||23-08-2013|
|Total downloads:||1 926|
Click to start download
- Place ‘woocommerce-invoicexpress’ folder in your plugins directory.
- Activate the plugin.
- Visit the InvoiceXpress settings under the WooCommerce menu and configure the required settings.
- Fix discount calculation
- Fix company name field
- Skip invoice creation if order total is zero
- Refactor the plugin
- Update the API endpoint to .com
- Include due date on invoice since it now seems to be mandatory
- Remove inicial XML block which isn’t needed
- Remove class-woothemes-plugin-updater.php from the plugin
- Small fixes
- Use country name instead of country code
- Several fixes and general cleanup
- Initial release.