Ask where your new customers come from at checkout.
|Author:||SiteOptimo (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||WordPress|
|WordPress version tested:||4.6.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||02-10-2014|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||8 945|
|Active installs:||2 000+|
Click to start download
Define your settings in the WooCommerce Account Settings.
Et voila! An extra field at checkout with your options.
Setting is saved with the customer data.
There are no frequently asked questions. Head over to the support forums, we’ll be glad to give you a quick answer.
- Fixes wrong check for “other” field being enabled. Thanks to ChrisWare for pointing this out.
- Classes instantiated by WooCommerce_HearAboutUs are now publicly available.
- Other field now has an “other” label and appears the same as other WooCommerce fields.
- Prevents asking the “Where did you hear about us?” question more than one time for the same user.
- Added custom sortable column to order listing.
- Added custom sortable column to user listing. Thanks for your input, goto10.
- Fixed a bug where “other” field was not displayed on the user profile.
- Plugin now works with WordPress multisite, thanks to ionainteractive.
- Updated translations
- Added Hebrew translation, thanks to thanks to krko.
- Added an option for displaying an “other” field.
- Added the source location to the order emails.
- Now displays the pretty value on the order summary instead of the slug version.
- Added requested feature to save the source on the order page. Added a choice in the admin (profiles and orders, orders, profiles).
- Added proper i18n handling for non-wpml users.
- First version of the plugin.