This WooCommerce extension enables sales and rental (optionally DRM protected) of digital content such as DVDs (incl. all menus, bonus material, etc.), video (HD+SD), audio books, ebooks (epub and PDF) and packaged content such as HTML, Flash, images, etc.
Customers can consume the content on virtually all platforms and access the content also on multiple devices. While doing so the content is transparently end-to-end protected and you can freely define usage time frames, device limitations, regional limitations, and much more.
You can encode, package, encrypt and upload your content right within WordPress/WooCommerce or use desktop software (free download for Windows and Mac) to get your content ready for sale. The content distribution is done via our content delivery network (CDN) to ensure a high bandwidth distribution to a world wide audience.
|Author:||FlickRocket (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9|
|Added to WordPress repository:||09-07-2014|
|Total downloads:||4 350|
Click to start download
Shop view in sample theme
iPhone content overview - list mode (portrait)
Product details view with license selection (optional)
Button for Digital Cntent access after purchase complete
Customizable player installation page (active OS on top)
iPad content overview - tile mode (landscape)
iPad content overview - list mode (landscape)
iPad during video play (landscape)
iPad during video play with DVD navigation (landscape)
iPhone content overview - tile mode (portrait)
- Make sure WordPress and WooCommerce are installed
- Go to Plug-ins -> New Plug-in and install the plug-in
- Activate the plug-in
Can the plug-in work just with WordPress but without WooCommerce?
No, WooCommerce is required.
Do I need a FlickRocket account to use the plug-in?
You can test the plug-in by using the pre-installed Sandbox account. However, for productive use you need to sign up to FlickRocket. The free BASIC account is enough to use the plug-in.
Is there any cost for using the plug-in
The plug-in is provided free. If you want to use it, you need to sign up to a FlickRocket account. If you go with the free BASIC account there is no cost. There is a cost for the PREMIUM accouts (ask us for details).
Which kind of content is supported by FlickRocket?
Unfortunately the space here is not enough to list all kinds of supported content. Some examples are available on the FlickRocket information page. If you are unsure, just contact us.
Can the content be consumed on every platform?
At time of this writing we support Windows, MacOSX, iOS, Android, Kindle, SmartTV and more.
* Fix for mixed physical/digital variable products causing order with invalid license
* Detection for missing cURL
* Fix for sync progress going to 100%
* Added category sync
* Added removal of webhooks on uninstall
* Minor fixes, cleanup
* Changed account based SOAP to token based REST interface
* Authentication now via OAuth / no more storage of user credentials
* Content access account now separate from shop account although starts with identical email.
* Content access one time credentials displayed after purchase and sent via email
* Optional automatic sync of products from Flickrocket to Woocommerce
* Option for manual selective sync of products from Flickrocket to WooCommerce
* Fixed SD flag mixup for variable HD orders
* Made admin.js only load in backend
* Removed dependency on sandbox server for live operation
* Removed Fr ProductID from Coupons
* Minor cleanup
* Modified order status handling
* Fix for variable product selection
* fix for saving variable product settings
* Added SD option for HD products
* Added separate email for digital orders
* New check for php-soap being installed
* Fixed crash issue related to missing php-soap
* Fixed several issues with PayPal payments
* Code cleanup
* Fixed dynamic login URLs based on company
* Removed “Check” button in settings – no longer required
* Extended fields on settings page so no values are visually “cut off”
* Added Sync Secret to Settings
* Added optional email/password change sync adapter (URL is http(s):///wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-digital-content-delivery-with-drm-flickrocket/flickrocket_sync.php
* “My Content” no accessed via iframe instead of button
* Fixed sending orders only for FlickRocket products
* Added “My Content” iframe on after order page
* Fixed protocol issues (https vs. https) with “My Content” integration
* Fixed issue with special characters in password
* Added help information specific to sandbox usage
* Fixed “My orders” handling in certain scenarios
* Extended settings with sync information
* Requires now only account if FlickRocket product is in carts
* Upload wizard displayed only in live mode (can’t be using in sandbox)
* Various wording changes
* Code cleanup
* Minor fix
* Minor fix
* Fix for mixed physical/digital shopping carts
* Fixed for order status issue with non-digital products
* Replaced “Content Access” text and botton with player access iframe
* Minor bug fix in domain handling
* Minor bug fix for accounts without projects/themes
- UI cleanup
- UI cleanup
- Theme selection as drop down
- Reset password functionality added
- Public release version