WooCommerce Braintree Payment Gateway allows you to accept payments on your Woocommerce store.
|Author:||wp.insider (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||5.5.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||22-09-2014|
|Total downloads:||20 358|
|Active installs:||1 000+|
Click to start download
WooCommerce Braintree Payment Gateway allows you to accept credit card payments on your Woocommerce store via the Braintree gateway. It authorizes credit card payments and processes them securely with your Braintree merchant account.
- Easy to install and configure
- Compatible with WordPress/Woocommerce plugins
- You don’t need any extra plugins or scripts to process the transaction
- Accepts all major credit cards
- It has the 3D secure payment support
- Automatic Payment Confirmation to update order transaction
- Very Simple Clean Code to add a Braintree payment method to woocommerce
Checkout Payment Form is responsive, adapts nicely to all mobile screen sizes.
Configuring this addon is very easy. Simply go to the following WooCommerce settings area to enable the Braintree gateway and enter your Braintree API details:
WooCommerce Settings -> Checkout -> Braintree
You can find detailed usage instruction with screenshots on the Braintree Gateway for WooCommerce extension page.
After that, your customers will be able to select the credit card checkout option on the WooCommere checkout page.
This Plugin does not support WooCommerce Subscriptions, but this functionality is in plan for the near future.
3D Secure Payment Option
This addon support 3D secure payment option. If you want to use 3D Secure Payment then you just need to enable that option in your Braintree merchant account. You can contact Braintree support to enable 3D secure in your live account.
Github repository – https://github.com/wp-insider/woocommerce-braintree-payment-gateway
What Do I Need To Use The Plugin
- You need to have WooCommerce plugin installed and activated on your WordPress site.
- You need to open an account on Braintree website.
Will my customers be able to checkout using their credit cards after I install this plugin?
Does this Plugin support WooCommerce Subscriptions?
No, It doesn’t, but this functionality is in plan for the near future.
Does this plugin require the SSL?
As an online merchant, it is your responsibility to make sure the information you collect from your customers is protected so yes, you need it.
- Postponed plugin init to ensure other addons have loaded.
- Modified plugin code to follow WP Coding Standards.
- Updated Braintree PHP SDK to prevent deprecation notice when using PHP 7+.
- Fixed WooCommerce settings URL in force SSL notice.
- Fixed inability to proceed with payment when 3D Secure is not enabled in Braintree account.
- Added 3D Secure support.
- Added a function_exists check to see if Braintree library is already loaded.
- Replaced a deprecated call with the new method.
- Added a link to the addon’s settings menu.
- Added woocommerce tested upto version number in the plugin header.
- Display error when the transaction is declined. Thanks to @bolint for making this change.
- Fixed a typo.
- Upgraded the Braintree library to the latest version.
- PHP version check changed from 5.2.1 to 5.4.0
- Updated Braintree PHP Client Library to version 3.9.0.
- Added customer information to Braintree.
- PHP version check changed from 5.3 to 5.2.1
- Updated Braintree PHP Client Library to version 2.35.2. Released December 17, 2014.
- First release