Official Vipps Express Checkout and Payment for WooCommerce. 2.9 millon norwegians use Vipps. Give them a fast and familiar shopping experience.
|Author:||WP Hosting (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.7|
|WordPress version tested:||5.0.0|
|Added to WordPress repository:||26-06-2018|
|Total downloads:||2 274|
Click to start download
Enable Vipps as a payment method.
Enter your Vipps account keys and configure the plugin.
Create shareable links and QR codes
In which countries can I use Vipps?
You can only get paid by users who have Vipps. At the moment Vipps is only available in Norway.
How can I get help if I have any issues?
For issues with your WooCommerce installation you should use the support forum here on wordpress.org. For other issues you should contact Vipps.
Why are orders put on-hold and not reserved or completed?
When the order is on-hold the payment is reserved, but not yet transferred to the merchant. The money must be ‘captured’ before they are acutally transfered to the merchang. You are normally only allowed to do this at the same time as the order is shipped. You can ‘capture’ the money explitly on the order screen; but the money will be captured automatically when the order is set to “Processing” or “Complete”.
There is an exception for orders where all items are both virtual and downloadable: These are not considered to need processing and will be captured automatically (and go directly to the ‘Complete’ status). It is possible to customize this property for your needs using the woocommerce_order_item_needs_processing filter.
What are the requirements?
- WooCommerce 3.3.4 or newer is required
- PHP 5.6 or higher is required.
- An SSL Certificate is required.
Filters and Hooks for customization
There are several filters and hooks you can use to customize the behaviour of this plugin:
* Filter: ‘woo_vipps_is_available’: Takes a boolean availability argument and the gateway and must return true or false
* Filter: ‘woo_vipps_express_checkout_available’: Takes a boolean availability argument and the gateway and must return true or false.
* Filter: ‘woo_vipps_cart_express_checkout_button’: Recieves a complete button text and the URL needed to proceed to the express checkout page.
* Filter: ‘woo_vipps_express_checkout_banner’: Receives a message with an express checkout button and an URL for the same, should return a message for the express checkout banner normally shown on the checkout page
* Filter: ‘woo_vipps_buy_now_button’: Takes HTML for the button, and optionally product id, variation id, sku and if the button is to be shown as disabled by default
* Filter: ‘woo_vipps_show_express_checkout’ – Takes a boolean, returns whether or not to show the express checkout button
* Filter: ‘woo_vipps_show_single_product_buy_now’ – Takes a boolean and a product, returns true if the product should show a ‘buy now with vipps’ button
* Filter: ‘woo_vipps_show_single_product_buy_now_in_loop’ – Like above, but especially for products shown in the loop – catalog pages, archives and so forth
* Filter: ‘woo_vipps_spinner’: takes one argument which is a ‘wait’ spinner for certain pages
* Filter: ‘woo_vipps_shipping_methods’: Takes an array of shipping methods, the order and a cart. Should return an array of shipping methods.
* Filter: ‘woo_vipps_shipping_callback_packages’: Takes the ‘packages’ from the cart used to calculate shipping in the shipping details callback
* Filter: ‘woo_vipps_express_checkout_shipping_rate’: The shipping rate to add on express checkout. Takes existing shipping_rate, cost ex tax, tax, shipping method and shipping product and must return a shipping_rate.
* Filter: ‘woo_vipps_country_to_code’: Takes a country code and a country name. Should return a two-letter ISO-3166 country code from a given country name
* Filter: ‘woo_vipps_show_capture_button’: Takes a boolean and an order and returns whether or not to show the capture button in the backend
* Filter: ‘woo_vipps_captured_statues’: Returns a list of the statuses for which Vipps should try a capture when transitioning to them.
* Action: ‘woo_vipps_shipping_details_callback’: Takes an order-id and the corresponding vipps order id. Run at the start of the shipping methods callback.
* Action: ‘woo_vipps_restoring_cart’: Takes an order and a saved cart contents array, ran after the order has failed or is aborted
* Action: ‘woo_vipps_cart_restored’: Runs after the cart has been restored after the order has been aborted of failed
‘ Action: ‘woo_vipps_cart_saved’: When redirecting to Vipps, the cart is saved so it can be restored in case the order isn’t completed. This action is ran after this has happened.
* Action: ‘woo_vipps_before_redirect_to_vipps’: Takes an order-id, called at the end of process_payment right before the redirect to Vipps
* Action: ‘woo_vipps_before_process_payment’: Takes an order-id, called at the start of process_payment
* Action: ‘woo_vipps_wait_for_payment_page’: Run on the page shown on return from Vipps
* Action: ‘woo_vipps_express_checkout_page’: Run on the express checkout page, before redirect to Vipp
* Action: ‘woo_vips_set_order_shipping_details’: Takes an order object, shipping details from Vipps and user details from Vipps. Runs after shipping details have been added to the order on return from express checkout.
* Action: ‘woo_vipps_callback’: Runs when Vipps does the callback on a successful payment, takes Vipps’ data as input. Useful for logging/debugging the callback.
* Action: ‘woo_vipps_express_checkout_get_order_status’: Takes the order status returned by Vipps – called when the Vipps callback hasn’t happened and we need the order status. Userful for logging.
- [woo_vipps_express_checkout_button] will print the express checkout button if valid
- [woo_vipps_express_checkout_banner] will print the express checkout banner normally shown on the checkout page for non-logged-in users
- [woo_vipps_buy_now sku= id= variant=] prints a “buy now” button given a SKU or an (product or variant) id. Just the SKU is sufficient.
= 2018.11.12 version 1.1.3
* New action on order shipping details method for express checkout
* New action on callback from Vipps
* New action when checking order status for express checkout
* Removed “!important” from CSS for Vipps-buttons
2018.11.05 version 1.1.2
- Support ‘quantity’ when buying products directly
- Support for WP5.0 and WooCommerce 3.5.1 tested
- “Show complete transaction details” button in backend to verify status at Vipps
- Added notification on order screen for orders that have been successfully captured
2018.10.29 version 1.1.1
- Backwards compatibility to 3.3.x added for direct buys
2018.10.29 version 1.1.0
- New feature: Buy directly using Vipps Express Checkout from product pages and catalog listings
- New feature: Create ‘shareable links’ allowing customers to buy directly using Vipps Express Checkout from external links and banners
- New filters, actions, shortcodes
- Support for WooCommerce 3.5.0
2018.10.09 version 1.0.7
- Improvement: Add ‘woo_vipps_show_express_checkout’ filter
- Improvement: Add ‘woo_vipps_show_capture_button’ filter
- Improvement: Add ‘woo_vipps_captured_statuses’
- Bugfix/improvement: Changed WC_Gateway_Vipps to be a Singleton (fixes certain hooks being called several times)
2018.10.03 version 1.0.6
- Fix – Cart is now saved and restored if the payment is aborted or fails
- Improvement: Added hooks for cart save and restore
- Improvement: Added actions ‘woo_vipps_before_process_payment’, ‘woo_vipps_before_redirect_to_vipps’
- Improvement: Added filter ‘woo_vipps_shipping_callback_packages’
2018.09.25 version 1.0.5
- Fix – Shipping details callback returned prices wrongly formatted for some locales
- Fix – “Vipps as default” was always on (Thanks to Jacob von der Lippe for the bug report)
- Fix – Availability of the payment alternative now depends on currency and is subject to filters. Express checkout only shown when available
- Change – The plugin can be activated even if default currency is not NOK (to allow for multi-currency situations)
- Improvement – Filters, hooks and shortcodes added
- Improvement – Give a specific error message if allow_url_fopen is false (thanks to eddiex666 for suggestion)
- Improvement – Shipping details callback will return a zero-cost alternative if no shipping is needed
- Improvement – For order that do not need processing, payment_complete will be called iff capture is successful. This allows for auto-capture of virtual and downloadable products.
2018.09.12 version 1.0.4
- Change – Added more logging for shipping metods
- Fix – Make Description and Payment Method Name in settings actually affect the checkout page
- Fix – Make plugin work in network installs of WooCommerce for multisite shops (Thanks to Thomas Audunhus for the bug report)
2018.07.06 version 1.0.3
- Change – Added more logging for failed access token call
2018.07.03 version 1.0.2
- Fix – Uninitialized variable use and wrong call to uninstall – thanks to Rafal Sokolowski for bug reports and patches
- Change- Authtoken now used when verifying express checkout calls
2018.06.29 version 1.0.1
- Fix – Showing whether an order is made with express checkout or checkout in backend
- Change- Login code temporarily removed
- Initial release.