Official Vipps Express Checkout and Payment for WooCommerce. 2.9 millon norwegians use Vipps. Give them a fast and familiar shopping experience.
|Author:||WP Hosting (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.7|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.7|
|Added to WordPress repository:||26-06-2018|
Click to start download
- Install the plugin using WordPress’ built-in installer. The plugin can also be installed manually by upload the plugin files to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Go to the WooCommerce Settings page and choose Payment Gateways (Betalinger) and enable Vipps.
- Go the settings page for the Vipps plugin and enter your Vipps account keys. Your account keys are available in the Vipps Developer Portal (detailed info in the section below)
In which countries can I use Vipps?
You can only get paid by users who have Vipps. At the moment Vipps is only available in Norway.
How can I get help if I have any issues?
For issues with your WooCommerce installation you should use the support forum here on wordpress.org. For other issues you should contact Vipps.
What are the requirements?
- WooCommerce 3.3.4 or newer is required
- PHP 5.6 or higher is required.
- An SSL Certificate is required.
2018.07.06 version 1.0.3
- Change – Added more logging for failed access token call
2018.07.03 version 1.0.2
- Fix – Uninitialized variable use and wrong call to uninstall – thanks to Rafal Sokolowski for bug reports and patches
- Change- Authtoken now used when verifying express checkout calls
2018.06.29 version 1.0.1
- Fix – Showing whether an order is made with express checkout or checkout in backend
- Change- Login code temporarily removed
- Initial release.