Show WooCommerce variable products variations as table with filters and sorting instead of normal dropdowns.
|Author:||Alaa Rihan (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.8.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||03-11-2016|
|Total downloads:||8 514|
|Active installs:||2 000+|
Click to start download
After downloading the ZIP file,
- Log in to the administrator panel.
- Go to Plugins Add > New > Upload.
- Click “Choose file” (“Browse”) and select the downloaded zip file.
- You can control what columns you would show in variation table from WooCommerce -> Woo Variations Table.
What is this plugin for?
This plugin replace the default WooCommerce variations dropdowns by professional table with filters by attributes and keywords with AJAX add to cart.
Can this plugin show the shop/category products as a table?
No, this plugin designed to show the variable products varations in a table.
How to Show/Hide an attribute in the variations table?
To show an attibute in the variations table go to plugin settings and enable “Show Attributes” option then go to the product edit page and enable “Visible on the product page” option for the attribute you want to show.
- CSS improvments to compatible with more themes like Storefront and other WooCommerce themes.
- Fix a PHP bug to compatible with older PHP versions.
- Add new filter to filter variation thumb name.
- Show Attribute name instead of slug in the table.
- Add some actions and filters hooks to let others extend this plugin.
- Fix variations price doesn’t show up if all variations have the same price issue.
- Fix filters don’t work when the attribute label has spesial characters.
- Fix translation issue were contain wrong text domain and Add to cart was not translatable.
- Add an option to show stock column.
- Show only attributes with “Visible on the product page” enabled option when enable “Show Attributes” option.
- Show variation image as thumbnail when available (bug fix for WooCommerce 3.x).
- Other bug fixes & improvments.
- Add new option to show attributes values as columns in the table.
- Fix Table wasn’t working in Internet Explorer.
- Show weight unit in the variations table.
- Support multilangual and include PO file.
- Make the variation table responsive.
- WooCommerce 3.x compatible.
- Add settings to control what columns to show in the table.
- Add “Available options” button under product price to scroll down to the variations table.
- Fix add to cart ajax functionallity (wasn’t working).
- Fix some css issues.
- Update VueJS to latest version.
- Fix a CSS issue.
- Initial release.