Allows you to use Razorpay payment gateway with the WooCommerce plugin.
|Author:||Team Razorpay (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.9.2|
|WordPress version tested:||4.8.3|
|Added to WordPress repository:||26-10-2015|
|Total downloads:||10 034|
|Active installs:||2 000+|
Click to start download
- Install the plugin from the WordPress Plugin Directory.
- To use this plugin correctly, you need to be able to make network requests. Please make sure that you have the php-curl extension installed.
- Fixes webhook capture flow by re-fetching payment and checking for status
- Fixes payment title/description in WC Checkout page.
- Adds WooCommerce version tested in the plugin metadata
- Adds Razorpay Subscriptions plugin support.
- Code cleanup.
- Webhooks are now disabled by default (#52)
- Fixed an issue with some websites “Pay now” button click not working. (#50)
- Fixes backward compatibilty with older WooCommerce releases. (#49)
- Adds multi-currency support using WooCommerce Currency Switcher plugin. (#46)
- Webhooks signature verification fix
- Added webhooks to the plugin (includes/razorpay-webhook.php) (#18)
- Added missing classes in the WordPress release (Utility.php was missing)
- Added Support for WooCommerce 3.x (#35)
- Fixes around discount coupon handling (Order Amount mismatch)
- Updates Razorpay SDK
- Adds support for mobile browsers (#37🙂
- Chrome on iOS
- Facebook Browser
- Internet Explorer Mobile
- AOSP Browser
- Opera Mini
- Google Search App
- Any other apps using webviews
- Adds support for refunding payments from within WooCommerce
- Fixes a Notice about WC_Shortcode_Checkout->output being deprecated
- PR: #28
- Improves Session management
- Diff: https://git.io/vHVBM
- Shifts to the official Razorpay SDK
- Shifts to the Razorpay Orders API. Allows for auto-capturing and improves success rates
- WordPress Versions >=3.9.2 only are supported
- Fixes issues with Safari and Internet Explorer
- Improves error handling in case customer clicks on cancel.
- Orders are now marked as failed if customer clicks cancel
- Note is added to the order mentioning that the customer cancelled the order.
- Fixed error handling and capture call
- Disables buttons while payment is in progress
- Refactors error message display
- Redirects customer to order details page, as per WooCommerce guidelines.
- Adds manual capture option