Display Masonry products grid from your WooCommerce productsProduct masonry grid has been a necessity for WooCommerce websites.
|Author:||99robots (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||5.0.6|
|Added to WordPress repository:||10-05-2017|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||3 944|
Click to start download
Display Masonry products grid from your WooCommerce productsProduct masonry grid has been a necessity for WooCommerce websites. Display your products in masonry grid view. beautiful animation effect when changing the product categories. Works with shortcode, limit number of products or to specific categories.
- Woo Masonry works only with shortcode at this time. In order to place a masonry products grid, please follow the shortcode steps below.
- [woomasonry_grid] Place this shortcode in WordPress editor or anywhere you want the Masonry Products Grid to display in your website. Please note that it will bring ALL products in your website
- [woomasonry_grid number=”3″ ] adding a number attribute will limit the products per category. This number limit works based on your product categories.
If you set the number to be 5 and if you have total 10 categories in your Woocommerce website, the masonry grid will show total 50 (5 x 10) products in the grid.
- [woomasonry_grid number=”3″ cat=”hoodies, t-shirts”] adding the cat attribute will limit the products display with those specific categories only. Make sure you add the category slugs separate by comma.
1.3 – 1/13/19
- Fixed – Warnings and Notices
- Fixed – Compatibility with Gutenberg
- Tested – Compatibility with WordPress 5.0.3
- Tested for 4.7.5 WordPress version
- Fixed some text values
- fixed WooCommerce activation notice
- initial release
For support and feedback, please [click here](http://support.intensewp.com/ “Intense WP Support”).