Generate product feeds for all your marketing channels, such as Google Shopping, Google Dynamic Remarketing, Facebook Remarketing, Bing Ads, Pricerunn …
|Author:||AdTribes.io (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.5|
|WordPress version tested:||4.8|
|Added to WordPress repository:||21-06-2017|
Click to start download
From within the manage feeds section you can control, (re)confige and activate or pause your product feed projects
Graph displaying the amount of products in your product feed (updated after every refresh)
Drag and drop the attributes that you want to put in the product feed
Map your product categories to those of the channels you are creating feeds for (for example Google shopping)
Map your attribute fields to the fields of the channels you are creating feeds for
Set feed filter rules so only the profitable products end up in the product feed
Add Google Analytics UTM parameters to the product landingpage URL's in your product feed
Set the basic configurations for your product feed
You will find answers to many of your questions on AdTribes.io soon. For now, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com for all your questions.
- It is no longer needed to indicate what attribute you want to append to the product name in order to make it unique (needed for product variations). The plugin just appends all relevant attributes to the product name it can find.
- Fixed a bug: the main image attribute value did not show in the product feed for Custom Feed projects.
- Added the category link attribute
- Increased the speed of creating product feeds (twice as fast)
- Fixed a bug that occured when processing product variations
- Fixed a bug in the Yandex product feeds (removed the id and available YML nodes)
- Added the functionality to add Custom Fields to your product feeds using your own field naming and fill it with static or dynamic attribute values
- Added advanced shipping costs rules
- Fixed a VAT issue on shipping costs
- Stripped HTML from product names
- Added support for PHP 5.6
- Fixed a CSS issue for Windows users, causing drop-down fields to show only half of the text
- Fixed a bug for shops that have a more product variations than single products, which caused the product feed not to start processing.
- Added more output in debug mode (amount of single and variation products)
- Added more output in debug mode (PHP, WordPress and WooCommerce versions)
- Added the possibility to create enhanced rules: changing the content of an attribute based on the value of another attribute.
- Fixed some bugs in the ‘update general settings’ page that caused changed settings not to save, such as enabling/disabling shipping and product variation settings.
- Fixed some bugs in the Yandex template (company and categoryId nodes)
- Added a custom made product feed template for Yandex
- Added a debugging mode option on the manage feed page
- Added the option to stop a project while feed processing
- Product variations and Google Analytics switch disabled itself when changes to the attribute section was made. This bug has now been solved.
- Added an extra CSV delimiter option (;)
- Removed the option to select a shipping zone when only one shipping zone is available
- Added advanced shipping zone and shipping class support so the right shipping cost end up in your product feeds
- Fixed a bug for XML product feeds containing product versions
- Added a custom made product feed template for Billiger.de
- Strip HTML from the (short) description attributes