Generate product feeds for all your marketing channels, such as Google Shopping, Google Dynamic Remarketing, Facebook Remarketing, Bing Ads, Pricerunn …
|Author:||AdTribes.io (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.5|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.8|
|Added to WordPress repository:||21-06-2017|
|Total downloads:||97 954|
|Active installs:||5 000+|
Click to start download
From within the manage feeds section you can control, (re)confige and activate or pause your product feed projects
Graph displaying the amount of products in your product feed (updated after every refresh)
Drag and drop the attributes that you want to put in the product feed
Map your product categories to those of the channels you are creating feeds for (for example Google shopping)
Map your attribute fields to the fields of the channels you are creating feeds for
Set feed filter rules so only the profitable products end up in the product feed
Add Google Analytics UTM parameters to the product landingpage URL's in your product feed
Set the basic configurations for your product feed
Why should I use this plugin?
Simply because this is the most complete plugin offering support for an unlimited number of products and feeds, including features such as category- & field-mapping and advanced, rule-based, filtering and product variables support.
Problem with this plugin?
Make sure you have updated WordPress, WooCommerce and this plugin to the latest version and check that you are running PHP 5.6 or higher.
Are you still experiencing issues with our plugin? Follow these steps before contacting us:
1. Check out our F.A.Q.
2. Deactivate and re-activate the plugin, it might solve the issue;
3. In-case de- & reactivating the plugin doesn’t solve the problem, remove the plugin and reinstall it (do not worry, you will not lose your current project settings and product feeds);
4. Still experiencing issues? Drop-us an e-mail at email@example.com
Is there a product limit?
No, you can add as many products to your product feeds as you want.
Is there a product feed limit?
No, you can create as many product feeds as you want.
Does this plugin support product variables?
Yes, it does.
Does this plugin support features from other plugins?”
Yes, it supports multiple. For example: Yoast’s primary category feature and the Yith brand attributes.
How do I set-up a product feed for Google Shopping?
Please check out our Youtube tutorial:
How do I set-up a product feed for Facebook Dynamic Ads?
Please check out our Youtube tutorial:
What file formats does this plugin support?
This plugin outputs product feeds in the following file formats: TXT, CSV, XML and YML formats.
How often do my product feeds get refreshed?
This plugin can refresh your product feeds daily, twicedaily or every hour.
What channels does this plugin support?
This plugin supports Google Shopping, Facebook, Bing, Yandex and over a 100 other channels.
Does this plugin support Google shopping categories?
Yes, this plugin enables you to map your products and categories to Google Shopping categories using Google’s official taxonomy.
Can I create filters and rules for my product feeds?
Yes, you can set enhanced filters and rules for all your products so only the products you want end up in product feeds.
Does this plugin support Google Analytics tagging?
Yes, you can add all Google Analytics UTM parameters to the landingpage URL’s that are in your product feed.
Questions left or unanswered? Please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for all your questions.
- Change to the Google Local Products Inventory CSV. Google requires the CSV feed to not contain field enclosures (against official CSV requirements) so we have stripped them off
- Minor changes, fixing PHP log warnings
- Added a plugin setting: you can now override your variation main image with it’s mother main image if you do not want your variation images to be your product feeds
- Added product tags support: you can now add product tags to your product feeds and create filters and rules on them
- Added a template for Google Local Products Feed (next to the already existing Local Products Inventory Feed template).
- Fixed a bug: the field enclosure in Google’s Local Products Inventory Feed was wrong. This issue has been fixed now.
- Fixed a bug: multiply rules on numeric values are now both working for European and US annotations.
- Fixed a bug: pieces of product XML or CSV still ended up for products that should have been filtered out. This issue has been fixed now.
- Added the possibility to create replace-rules giving you extra options to manipulate the information that ends up in your product feeds
- Fixed a bug: the optimized title input field did not allow strange characters and uppercases whereas this was allowed for viariant products. This issue has been fixed now.
- Fixed a bug: there was a double optimized title input field for variant products. This issue has been fixed now.
- Added a template for Google Local Product Inventory
- Fixed a bug: attribute values were no longer appended to product names for variants products. This issue has been fixed now.
- Added a template for Google DSA (Dynamic Search Ads)
- Fixed a bug: plugin was adding the google_product_category tag to the XML for products that were filtered out. This issue has been fixed now.
- Shortcodes added to the description and short description attributes by the visual composer will now be stripped
- Some minor changes to the Miinto templates for the title and description fields
- Fixed a bug: the rightpress plugin support for prices was broken. This issue has been fixed now.
- Fixed a bug: categories that contained a slash / and for which a category mapping was created caused preg_match PHP warnings in the log. This issue has been fixed now.
- Fixed a bug: when creating a Google Remarketing – DRM feed the delimiter drop-down did not show causing the product feed to have no delimiters. This issue has been fixed now.
- Solved A PHP warning that happened during processing of the product feeds
- Major update to Google category mapping feature: in older versions of the plugin one had to map all categories when a product sat in multiple categories (including the parent category). This no longer is needed, creating just one category mapping for these products is enough, no need to map all categories. Also, when a category mapping is missing for a product the google_product_category field will be empty as of now, whereas previously the plugin put the WooCommerce category name which obviously resulted in disapprovals in Google’s Merchant Center as Google did not recognise those categories.
- Fixed a bug: category names that contained a ” could not be mapped to Google’s categories. This issue now has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug: append to product names was not working in some cases, causing feeds to stall. This issue now has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug: the extra fields our plugin ads somehow did not end up in the feed anymore (GTIN, brand, etc). This issue now has been fixed.
- Removed license check for now. Will launch a seperate version soon.
- New feature: want to retarget your visitors in Google? Simply enable the Google Dynamic Remarketing option of our plugin and Google’s remarketing tags will be placed on all pages of your website, including the basket and thank-you page. The Dynamic Remarketing code is perfectly alligned with the product feeds you created.
- Added a mother product name attribute. Some channels, such as Manomano, need this to be used for variation products.
- Solved a bug: google categories where added to the XML feed even when product items should have been removed due to filtering. This has now been solved.
- Solved a bug: removed rightpress support as it was causing prices to be wrong in product feeds.
- WPML support is deactivated when license is no longer valid
- Added a channel template for Katoni.dk
- Increased the maximum lenght for custom field from 20 to 50 characters
- Fixed a PHP warning when no attribute could be appended to variant product names
- Fixed a bug: there was a bug in the multiplying rule. This has now been solved.
- Previous release caused errors to display after the final configuration step. Those have been removed now.
- Fixed a bug: sale prices that were inserted excl. VAT and show incl. VAT on the website did not contain VAT in the product feeds. This has now been solved.
- Fixed a bug: multiply rules on numeric values containing a comma did not work. This has now been solved.
- Hyphens are now also allowed for XML elements when one adds a custom attribute field
- Made changes to the Miinto templates so they now all support Denmark, Netherlands and Poland localized fields
- We made a change to how category filters are working. Filters are now always working on the original category name and no longer need to be changed when you mapped your category to those of Google. We also replaced the input field with a drop-down containing all your categories when you create a new category rule
- We added an AdTribes widget to your dashboard containing links to our latest blog posts
- Added an option to enable / disable WPML support
- Category rules now both work on your original category name AND the Google category taxonomy
- Minor update: change of plugin name and asset headers
- Multiply, divide, plus and minus are new conditions that can be used when creating rules. These new operators only work on numeric fields such as price, sale price, quantity, etc.
- Added support for WC Fields Factory so the custom attributes created by thus plugin now also can be used
- The extra custom attributes for variations where not saving, this bug has been solved now
- Fixed a bug: in some occasions the attribute value was not appended to the product name for variation products
- Added validation on the input fields added by the plugin (GTIN, EAN, SKU, optimized title, etc)
- Added sanitizing for POST and GET parameters
- Removed the ‘Grant access to support’ functionality in the plugin settings section as it was violating the WordPress directory guidelines.
- Added support for WooCommerce Advanced Free Shipping
- Fixed a bug: inactive shipping methods where still being used to calculate a product shipping price. This has now been solved.
- Added Fruugo.nl template
- Added Fruugo.es template
- Added Fruugo United States template
- Added Fruugo Australia template
- Added Fruugo.co.uk template
- Added Moebel.de template
- Fixed a bug in the Free Shipping Method
- The size field for Facebook DRM product feeds was missing, added it to the fields drop-downs now.
- WPML: on popular demand our plugin now supports WPML. Create your product feeds in all your active languages.
- Added links to support pages on AdTribes.io
- License notications where not shown when they should, issue has been solved
- Minor template changes
- Added support for the Google Shopping ‘installment’ field
- Added the Miinto.pl Poland template
- Fixed a bug: when adding multiple custom attributes in the attribute mapping page it would only save the last created custom attribute mapping. This bug now has been solved.
- Major update of plugin Shipping zones support: The plugin now also supports Australian and United States postal code implementations and respects minimum tresholds for Free Shipping
- Made compatible with WooCommerce 3.4
- Changed license check from twice to once a day
- Added template for Miinto Denmark
- Added template for Miinto Netherlands
- Fixed a category mapping bug for Google Shopping product feeds
- Fixed a is_numeric php warning
- Filters are now also working on products that are missing the attribute the filters is set on
- Fixed a batched filter bug
- Fixed a minor PHP warning
- Bug fix for include_only filters
- Bug fix for filters on strings
- Added an extra template field tax for the Skroutz feeds
- Add a filter option to ‘include only’ on ‘is not equal to’ string values
- Added some more cleaning-up upon deinstallation of plugin
- Added some clean-up functionalities: when the plugin gets disabled it removed the hooks created to automatically refresh the feed and check the license. When the plugin is deleted the entire product feed configuration is deleted.
- Solved a stack trace error that in some cases stopped the automatic update process of product feeds
- Fixed minor count error
- Fixed the preg_match errors upon generation of the feed
- Added the possibility to map a channel price to your front-end price (price inserted excl. VAT, shown including VAT)
- Fixed a minor shipping price big
- Fixed a missing tab in a drop-down when fileformat TSV was chosen
- Fixed a bug with attribute mappings not being saved correctly
- Renamed a ManoMano template field
- Major update to the category mapping feature. The mapping is no longer restricted to ~ 300 categories, you can map as many categories as needed from now on. We managed to bypass some PHP restrictions in this update.
- We hear you, not being able to remove the license notification is a pain in the *** 😉 Our apologies for this bug, just like all our other notifications you can now disable the notification and it won’t ever show again.
- Doubled the speed for creation of product feeds for shops that contain over 50.000 products
- Added the ManoMano.co.uk marketplace template
- Fixed an issue with the condition attribute. The default value of condition is, as of now, ‘New’ so this value will never be empty
- Fixed a minor issue with regards to the identifier_exists field for Google Shopping. The plugin calculates itself if the value needs to be no or yes completly ignoring static values entered by users. This has now been solved
- Did some restyling of the admin screens
- Fixed a bug with the product exclude option for variation products
- Fixed bug for WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing & Discounts from RightPress
- Update for Elite users: set a parent brand for all your variants so you do not have to fill in the brand for all variant products. The optimized title now overwrites the normal product title and when the optimized title is left blank the plugin falls back to using the normal product title. Like this you do not have to fill in an optimized title for every product.
- Fixed the double concatenation of (default) attribute values to variant product names
- Added support for WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing & Discounts from RightPress
- Fixed a minor custom attributes bug
- Added support for WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing & Discounts from RightPress
- Solved a bug that concatenated attributes value to the product name multiple times (thanks for reporting @jjuul)
- Added the unit pricing measure and unit pricing base measure fields for Google Shopping feeds
- Removed duplicate triggering of cron_hook
- Fixed a bug with regards to the unit_pricing_base_measure field for Google Shopping
- Fixed a JSON structured data bug
- Added UTF8 encoding to the Google Shopping XML product feeds (thanks @exentric and tkellmen!)
- Removed some notifications
- Improved housekeeping cleanup when an user deactivates the plugin
- Added a backup cron hook for kickstarting product feeds that got stuck during processing
- Improvement license validation check, based on domain
- Improved notification texts and enhanced license validation check
- Added the Google Merchant Promotions Feed template
- Improved performance of the plugin and changed order of file format selector/drop-down
- Fixed another JSON bug
- Fixed a structured data JSON bug (thanks for reporting @gregbast1994)
- Added a ‘no refresh’ interval option for users who do not need the feeds to be refreshed automatically
- For WooCommerce stores with thousands of products the configuration of a product feed itself sometimes became really slow. This issues has been fixed
- Fixed minor bug in structured data JSON markup
- Added helptexts for our new feature that adds the custom attributes such as GTIN, MPN, EAN, Brand, Condition, etc
- Added support for the following structured data fields on your product pages: itemCondition and availability. This will result in less disapproved items in your Google Merchant Center;
- Fixed a structured data bug for the price field (occured for variable products that existed out of two or more attributes);
- Fixed a fatal PHP error for a missing exclude filter;
- Added the Elite license validation module (beta testing phase)
- We have added a checkbox on both the simple and variable edit pages that you can enable if you want to exclude a certain product from product feeds. This was already possible making filters however we found this to be a more user-friendly solution.
- Big release: we have added an option for you to enable in the plugin settings that will add important fields / attributes for your products which you need to meet Google’s requirements. Enabling this option will give you these extra fields / attributes: Brand, GTIN, MPN, UPC, EAN, Product condition (New, Refurbished, Used) and an Optimised title field. These fields / attributes can than be used for mapping them to the correct Google Shopping fields.
- The added ‘Product condition’ field value will also be used on your product page JSON’s so your products will not be disapproved in Google’s Merchant Center.
- Fixed the empty item tags in Google Shopping feeds caused by filtering
- Added JSON itemCondition to the product page so products in Google Shopping are not getting disapproved because of this
- Fixed a filter and rule bug where some of the filters and rule configurations got lost
- Fixed a filter bug on numeric value (for example filters on price)
- Added helptext for users pointing to instructions on how to set filters
- Solved a bug calling a non existing function
- Rollback trying to revert a bug
- When the Yoast Premium plugin was installed but not active and a product sat in multiple categories the g:google_product_category field was left empty in the product feed. This bug has now been solved.
- Reverted to an older version as the plugin caused processing of big feeds to get stuck
- Added the Sale price effective date attribute so it can be used in Google Shopping feeds
- Prevented custom attributes that have no value from showing up in the product feeds as empty nodes
- Added CDATA brackets for the title, description and short_description attributes to prevent XML formatting errors
- Because of PHP limitations it was not possible to map more than 165 categories to Google Shopping categories. We have now been able to increase that number to 330 categories.
- Custom attributes that are being added by external plugins that begin with a underscore in its naming now also can be used in the plugin
- Solved a bug in the field mapping page where numeric product attribute names caused mapping issues
- Removed non-line-break characters from the product feeds in the description and short_description attributes
- Fixed some UTF-8 decoding issues causing XML formatting errors in Google’s Merchant Center
- Added HTML decode for the description and short_description attributes so it shows the characters in the product feed as it should
- It is now possible to map the same custom attribute for both single and variable products
- Improved speed of creating product feeds
- Fixed a bug where filters removed all product data but left an empty category XML node in the feed
- Changed the XML header for Zbozi.cz product feeds
- Added TSV (tab-seperated) support for all channels.
- Added Miinto.nl template
- When product stock management was active WooCommerce returns a product as being ‘Out of stock even when the stock quantity is > 0. We think this makes no sense so we made changes to the plugin. When stock management is active on product level and the stock quantity > 0 we will put the availability value on “in stock” as of this new release.
- We have made some functional changes to the Google Shopping category mapping option. Whereas in older versions of the plugin the category attribute was overwritten a potential Google category ID coming from a Google category mapping this can now be prevented with selecting the ‘Category (not used for mapping)’ option in the drop-downs on the attribute mapping page.
- Added the attribute publication date as one of the attributes that can be added to product feeds, such as Kijiji Italy.
- Fixed some broken CSS
- Added explanations about the WooCommerce Structured Data mark-up bug
- CSS bullet lists broke in some browsers resulting in an ugly plugin interface. This has now been fixed..
- Added some extra picture fields to the Kijiji Italy template
- Fixed a bug in the rules and filers (some rules got lost with the previous update of the plugin)
- Rules that removed products from your WooCommerce Google Shopping product feed did not remove the XML closure tag. Although this is not wrong XML and did not cause issues with submitting the feed to Google’s Merchant Center we did clean it up.
- Added Kijiji Italy template
- Improved error notifications
- Added review request notification
- Made some changes to the ‘grant access’ feature of the plugin
- Doing some housekeeping: cleaning up files and cron jobs after deactivation of the plugin
- Removed some error messages
- Because of a bug in WooCommerce variable products will get disapproved in Google’s Merchant Center. WooCommerce adds the price of the cheapest variable product in the structured data for all variations of a product. Because of this there will be a mismatch between the product price you provide to Google in your Google Shopping product feed and the structured data price on the product landingpage. Google will therefor disapprove the product in its merchant center. You won’t be able to advertise on that product in your Google Shopping campaign. The plugin now contains and option to fix the structured data on variable product pages by adding the correct variable product price in the JSON-LD structured data so Google will approve the variable products you submitted. Prices you provide in your Google Shopping product feed for variable products will now match the actual prices of those products on yor product pages.
- Fixed an issue with the g:identifier_exists attribute for Google Shopping product feed
- Added helptexts to the attribute mapping page
- Now allowing underscores in XML namespaces for custom feed fields
- Cleaned-up the list of attributes to map and set filter and rules on making it easier to map fields and set filter or rules.
- Added support for filtering on empty fields
- Added support for custom fields that are being added by other plugins
- Added conversion data to the debug.log in preparation for filtering on product conversions
- Plugin now automatically puts currency prefixes in place for Google Shopping and Facebook feeds as this is required by Google Shopping. As a result your Google Shopping product feeds will now contain a default currency so you do not have to add the currency yourselves in Google’s merchant center
- Minor changes for Beslist.nl and Beslist.be templates
- Fixed minor bug: questionmark was appended to the link attribute when tracking was disabled for simple products. This has now been solved.
- Significantly improved speed of processing product feeds
- Added templates for Beslist.nl and Beslist.be
- Fixed some styling and text issues.
- Solved major bugs with Product and Dynamic attribute mappings
- Solved a bug that was introduced with the last release. The g:id field for Google Shopping product feeds accidently got stripped. This bug has been solved now.
- Added a new field “Category path”. This field shows the so-called breadcrumb and can be used for your productfeed (needed for Prisjakt)
- Added support boxes during configuration of a product feed and changed the content of the support email notification text
- Fixed a bug: Category mappings with a strange character in it where not saved properly. This bug has now been solved.
- Solved error message showing in the interface
- Fixed a bug in the filter and rules section: excluding products from your product feed based on categories filters did not work. Also, setting a fixed shipping price for product prices that matched a specific condition did not work. Both issues have now been solved.
- Fixed a bug: additional gallery images are now also shown in Custom XML feeds
- Fixed a bug: additional gallery images are now also shown in XML and Google Shopping product feed
- Added the possibility map products on Google Shopping categories based on advanced rules. You can now map your products to Google Shopping categories not only based on the product category but on any product attribute.
- Added a ‘plugin settings’ page: grant access to the AdTribes.io support team to help you configure your product feeds
- Fixed some minor styling issues
- Added support (templates) for Heureka.cz and Zbozi.cz
- Fixed a bug for CSV feeds whereas static values did not end up in the CSV-feed. This bug also caused a mismatch between the amount of CSV header fields and individual product row fields.
- Fixed a bug: mapped dynamic attribute values did not appear in product feeds, this bug has been fixed now.
- Big update: track conversions coming from your marketing channels that are based on product feeds you created. Just ‘enable conversion tracking’ and sales will be measured. In one of the upcoming releases we will add an interface in which you will see what sale came from what product feed. Tracking of sales and conversions is based on both local session storage and cookie-tracking ensuring all sales being attributed.
- Filters based on Product categories where not working for Google Shopping merchant center feeds. This bug has been solved now.
- When users where logged in as Admin and ran the product feed as Admin also products that did not have the ‘publish’ status where put in the product feed. This bug has been solved now. Only published products will end up in products feeds, even when you are logged in as an Admin user.
- Added error notifications for users who have disabled their WP_CRON or run a WooCommerce version older than 3.0
- Fixed broken category mappings that had a & in the category name
- Improved debug logging
- Added support for the official “Facebook for WooCommerce” plugin by adding a SKU_ID attribute
- Fixed a bug that caused identical category names to show up twice in CSV files
- WordPress/WooCommerce sites that did not have the Yoast SEO plugin installed ran into issues with category mappings for Google Shopping feeds as there is no primary category configured. This has now been solved.
- Custom attribute values did not show in the product feeds, this bug has now been solved
- Fixed a bug in the category mapping template. Categories that contained a & in the name were mapped but did not show in the mapped overview anymore. This has now ben fixed.
- Added the amount of published products per category in the category mapping template so you know what categories to map first.
- Added license validation functionalities for the Elite version of our plugin.
- The Google category mapping breaked when a WooCommerce Product category was removed. This has now been fixed.
- Added some user-interface elements on the category mapping page so it is more obvious what categories are mapped and which ones not.
- User-interface improvement for category mapping template
- Custom attributes for single products did not show in the product feeds, nor was it possible to filter on it. This has now been fixed.
- Brand attributes for product variations did not show in the product feeds, this has been solved.
- Performance increase: processing product feeds has become twice as fast, especially important for shops with thousands of products.
- This release is all about performance (so will the next one be). We have revamped the category mapping page as the autosuggest was slow in suggesting Google categories. We have also increased performance for the attribute mapping page so this page loads faster for WooCommerce stores with over 30.000 products.
- Implemented a significant performance increase in the autosuggest dropdowns
- Fixed an autosuggest bug
- Added the possibility to set filters and rules on empty attribute values
- Added localized price format: the product feeds will now contain the same price format as the region and currency setting of your WooCommerce Store.
- Fixed the CSS dialog buttons for deleting and refreshing feeds
- Stripping shortcodes from the (short) description fields so those do not end up in the product feeds
- Revamped the manage project dashboard in preparation for our support section
- Bing merchant center does not fully accept Google Shopping formated feeds, some changes needed to be made in order for Bing to accept the product feeds.
- Fixed a CSS styling issue on the manage feeds page
- AdTribes.io moved to SSL/HTTPS, changed some references from the old http to httpS version
- The plugin graph showing the amounts conflicted with the Yoast Premium plugin and the default colorpicker library of WordPress. This bug has been fixed now.
- Fixed the typeahead JS errors
- Filters and rules on the “shipping price” attribute now also support multiple shipping zones
- Replaced the (jQuery-ui-)-autocomplete functionality with the bootstrap typeahead functionality for dropdowns. jQuery-ui is breaking popular editors for WordPress themes.
- Fixed a bug that returned error-messages when configuring a new feed
- Plugin now supports multiple shipping zones for all channels such as Google Shopping, Facebook and custom feeds. Shipping attributes such as country, region, service and price have also been added.
- Fixed CSS issues that broke some theme’s, menu’s and editors
- Added support for websites that run on older PHP (< 5.6) versions. Products will be processed in smaller batches so the plugin does not run into memory issues.
- Cleaned up some code, speeds up the plugin
- New bug fixed that caused the feed not to proces all products
- Fixed a bug that caused the feed not to proces or get stuck while processing
- Removed duplicate category names in the category mapping dropdown fields
- Fixed a bug in the categorymapping page whereas it was showing a lot of sub-categories on one row. Thanks Camilo for your help 🙂
- Added logging with debugging information, this will help us to support you whenever there is an issue with the plugin.
- Added the possibility to add price, regular price and sale prices excluding VAT to your product feeds
- Solved a unique_identifier bug for Google Shopping product feeds: the plugin automatically set the g:identifier_exist to ‘no’ even when an unique identifier was present.
- Fixed a bug, adding a tracking JS
- BIG UPDATE: The plugin is now able to measure conversions for every channel you publish your productfeed too. When enough conversion (sales) have been measured options will be shown allowing you to automatically remove products from your productfeed that do not convert. No longer waste your marketing budget, only pay for visitors that convert!
- Rules & Filter bug has been fixed. Only the last created rule or filter was saved, other configured rules and filters where deleted accidently. This has now been solved. Our apologies for the bug.
- Improved the suggest search for category mappings. The suggest search now also adds attribute values to the product name making it easier to map categories based on product names.
- Websites running on PHP 5.5 or 5.6 ran into problems when the amount of products in the WooCommerce store exceeds 3500 products with lost of product attributes attached to it. We have optimized the plugin code so this should happen less often. We do however advise you to upgrade your PHP version to at least 7.0 as it greatly improves performance of your website.
- Identifier_exists parameter for Google Shopping product feeds now also supported for CSV feeds
- Fixed a bug causing the amount of items in a CSV-row not to match the amount of items in the CSV-header. This sometimes happened, causing errors in Google’s Merchant Center.
- Fixed a bug in the suggest search for category mappings
- Added the Vergelijk.be product feed template
- Added the Vertaa.fi product feed template
- The plugin now automatically detects what value it has to insert for the Google Shopping identifier_exists field. The plugin detects if and what the values are for the brand, gtin and mpn fields and based on this determines if the value of the identifier_exists fields needs to be yes or no.
- Added the functionality to add static attributes values in your product feeds
- Fixed a bug for CSV exports where the amount of attributes on a CSV row mismatched the amount of fields in the CSV header causing errors uploading the products to Google’s Merchant center
- Fixed a bug that caused active filter, rules and attribute mappings to be overwritten by a newly added filter/rule or mapping
- Attribute values are automatically being added to the product name when product variations are active. We did however appended the slug of the value. This has now been fixed, the proper name of the value is now being appended.
- When a product has variables the parent product should not show in the product feed, just the child products are allowed. This has now been fixed.
- Added a custom made product feed template for Vergelijk.nl
- Added support for Yoast’s primary category feature
- Increased speed of processing big product feeds
- Cleaned-up code, removed some small bugs
- Added the brand field as a required attribute for the Facebook Dynamic Ad’s product feed
- When product prices are entered in the WooCommerce backend “without TAX” the products prices where also added without TAX in the product feeds. This has changed in the new release. Product prices (price, regular price and sale price) are always including TAX.
- Fixed a bug: When making changes to a project other settings in the project got lost. This bug is solved now.
- Error message was showing on the category mapping page, removed this wrong message
- Added the possibility to map all your products to 1 Google Shopping category
- Added the Google Shopping g:shipping_weight attribute
- Added the Skroutz.gr template
- Added the attribute Regular price to the list of attributes that can be used in your product feed
- Big update: as of this release it is also possible to add Product attributes to your product feeds (next to Custom and Dynamic attributes). Not only can you add them to the product feed, it is also possible to create rules and filters on product attributes.
- Added the currency field / attribute. You can now add the main currency annotation to your feed (for example: EUR), which is needed for channels such as Yandex.
- It is no longer needed to indicate what attribute you want to append to the product name in order to make it unique (needed for product variables). The plugin just appends all relevant attributes to the product name it can find.
- Fixed a bug: the main image attribute value did not show in the product feed for Custom Feed projects.
- Added the category link attribute
- Increased the speed of creating product feeds (twice as fast)
- Fixed a bug that occured when processing product variables
- Fixed a bug in the Yandex product feeds (removed the id and available YML nodes)
- Added the functionality to add Custom Fields to your product feeds using your own field naming and fill it with static or dynamic attribute values
- Added advanced shipping costs rules
- Fixed a VAT issue on shipping costs
- Stripped HTML from product names
- Added support for PHP 5.6
- Fixed a CSS issue for Windows users, causing drop-down fields to show only half of the text
- Fixed a bug for shops that have a more product variables than single products, which caused the product feed not to start processing.
- Added more output in debug mode (amount of single and variable products)
- Added more output in debug mode (PHP, WordPress and WooCommerce versions)
- Added the possibility to create enhanced rules: changing the content of an attribute based on the value of another attribute.
- Fixed some bugs in the ‘update general settings’ page that caused changed settings not to save, such as enabling/disabling shipping and product variable settings.
- Fixed some bugs in the Yandex template (company and categoryId nodes)
- Added a custom made product feed template for Yandex
- Added a debugging mode option on the manage feed page
- Added the option to stop a project while feed processing
- Product variables and Google Analytics switch disabled itself when changes to the attribute section was made. This bug has now been solved.
- Added an extra CSV delimiter option (;)
- Removed the option to select a shipping zone when only one shipping zone is available
- Added advanced shipping zone and shipping class support so the right shipping cost end up in your product feeds
- Fixed a bug for XML product feeds containing product versions
- Added a custom made product feed template for Billiger.de
- Strip HTML from the (short) description attributes