Generate product feeds for all your marketing channels, such as Google Shopping, Google Dynamic Remarketing, Facebook Remarketing, Bing Ads, Pricerunn …
|Author:||AdTribes.io (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.6|
|WordPress version tested:||4.8|
|Added to WordPress repository:||21-06-2017|
Click to start download
From within the manage feeds section you can control, (re)confige and activate or pause your product feed projects
Graph displaying the amount of products in your product feed (updated after every refresh)
Drag and drop the attributes that you want to put in the product feed
Map your product categories to those of the channels you are creating feeds for (for example Google shopping)
Map your attribute fields to the fields of the channels you are creating feeds for
Set feed filter rules so only the profitable products end up in the product feed
Add Google Analytics UTM parameters to the product landingpage URL's in your product feed
Set the basic configurations for your product feed
You will find answers to many of your questions on AdTribes.io soon. For now, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com for all your questions.
- Fixed a bug for shops that have a more product variations than single products, which caused the product feed not to start processing.
- Added more output in debug mode (amount of single and variation products)
- Added more output in debug mode (PHP, WordPress and WooCommerce versions)
- Added the possibility to create enhanced rules: changing the content of an attribute based on the value of another attribute.
- Fixed some bugs in the ‘update general settings’ page that caused changed settings not to save, such as enabling/disabling shipping and product variation settings.
- Fixed some bugs in the Yandex template (company and categoryId nodes)
- Added a custom made product feed template for Yandex
- Added a debugging mode option on the manage feed page
- Added the option to stop a project while feed processing
- Product variations and Google Analytics switch disabled itself when changes to the attribute section was made. This bug has now been solved.
- Added an extra CSV delimiter option (;)
- Removed the option to select a shipping zone when only one shipping zone is available
- Added advanced shipping zone and shipping class support so the right shipping cost end up in your product feeds
- Fixed a bug for XML product feeds containing product versions
- Added a custom made product feed template for Billiger.de
- Strip HTML from the (short) description attributes
- Added product feed statistics, displaying a graph that shows the amount of products in the feed after each refresh.
- Fixed CSS issues
- Fixed a 500 error opening the manage feed page (only happens on PHP > 7.0)
- Fixed a 500 error opening the manage feed page
- Location (URL) of the product feed is now also visible when the product feed is being refreshed.
- CSV product feeds with over 150 products in it no longer contain multiple header rows
- Large product feeds that had to be batched processed missed the last batch of products. Bug has been solved.
- Cleaned-up the naming of the attributes, making it more readable
- Added Yith brand support: it’s now also possbible to add the Yith brand attribute to your project and product feed
- Cleaned-up obsolete CSS code and added plugin review request in the footer
- Fixed a major bug that made it impossible to change the configuration of projects
- First release of plugin