Mautic for WooCommerce
|Author:||Koffeeware (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.6|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9|
|Added to WordPress repository:||11-10-2017|
Click to start download
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/woo-mauticdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Use the Settings->Mautic screen to configure the plugin.
- Enter your Mautic credentials.
- Once connected to your Mautic setup, you will be able to make a link between your WooCommerce customer information and your Mautic marketing automation.
- In order to the fields to automatically update in Mautic, please make sure that the concerned fields are marked as “Publicly updatable”.
Do I need a running copy of WooCommerce?
Yes. This plug-in adds Mautic specific functionalities to your existing WooCommerce installation.
The Mautic fields are not updated.
Make sure that the concerned fields are marked as “Publicly updatable”.
- Added more settings
- Fixed text-domain.
- First stable version.