LP-EXPRESS shipping plugin for WordPress and WooCommerce that allows you to use all "Lietuvos Paštas" shipping methods.
|Author:||www.noriusvetaines.lt (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.4|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.4|
|Added to WordPress repository:||29-12-2017|
Click to start download
You can choose any shipping method, also overseas shipping methods.
You can choose manual setup for price calculations and cronjobs, automatic label generation.
Explanation about terminal types.
Generated label and manifest links.
Organized shipping rules
- Upload plugin files the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Write all LP-EXPRESS required authorization data in plugin settings page.
- Allow shipping methods in WooCommerce settings -> Shipping.
2.0 – 2017 12 29
- Stable version released
2.0.1 to 184.108.40.206 – 2018 01 03
- Added more clear validation in settings page
- Added testing authorization data feature
- Fixed soapFault error message when false authorization data
- Fixed a bug with automatic label generation and identcode registration
2.0.2 2018 01 05
- Fixed bugs with saving data async message
- Refactored js files for deprecated ajax functions
- Added new feature for fixed international shipping
- Fixed bug with international fixed shipping calculation
- Fixed bug with empty overseas method settings
- Improved admin interface and added select2
2.0.3 2018 01 15
- Fixed bugs with validation
- Added shipping method rules functionality
- Fixed display message bug when it needs to disappear after few seconds
- Added on cart view event clear shipping rates cache
- Fixed disabling methods
- Fixed bug when only one method is enabled interface.js breaks
- Fixed lots of issues with cost calculation and shipping availability