Durch die Schnittstelle können Sie den Funktionsumfang Ihrer Shop-Software um die Vorzüge einer leistungsstarken ERP-Software erweitern.
|Author:||JTL-Software GmbH (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.7|
|WordPress version tested:||5.2.3|
|Added to WordPress repository:||29-11-2018|
|Total downloads:||9 625|
Click to start download
With JTL-Connector for WooCommerce, you can connect your WooCommerce online shop with the
free JTL-Wawi ERP system by JTL-Software. The ERP system as well as the entire JTL product
family are perfectly suited to the requirements of e-commerce and mail order businesses.
They help you to process more orders in a shorter time and offer a range of exciting functionalities.
With JTL-Connector, you have access to the complete JTL product family. Use JTL-Connector to transfer
the data from your existing WooCommerce shop to our ERP system. From now on, you can manage your online
shop and your entre business with JTL-Wawi and profit from an efficient process chain that comprises
everything from purchase to shipping and returns.
JTL-Wawi and JTL-Connector are out-of-the-box solutions that use a lot of the functions that your
WooCommerce shops use, too. Further functions can be individually programmed and added using JTL-Connector.
Why use an ERP system?
The free JTL-Wawi ERP system allows you to manage your business centrally with a single software.
Transfer data from existing applications quickly and connect with a variety of online shop systems.
Synchronise item data, orders and stocks in a centralised ERP software. System discontinuities, which
are common with other solutions, can be significantly reduced with a leading ERP system such as JTL-Wawi.
The software allows you to easily keep track of all your sales channels. You can also automate your
processes and deal with complex tax issues.
PROFIT FROM THE ENTIRE JTL PRODUCT FAMILY
If you wish to optimise other aspects of your work, you can always choose more products from our
extensive portfolio—no matter whether you want to enhance efficiency in sales, in the warehouse or in shipping.
- Control your online shop with JTL-Wawi
- Multichannel distribution: sell on Amazon and eBay with JTL-eazyAuction
- Efficiently handle shipments and returns with the free JTL-Packing Bench+
- Print shipping labels for your logistics providers with JTL-Shipping
Many sellers also use JTL-Connector to transfer their data to JTL-Wawi and test our
proprietary online shop system JTL-Shop.
STARTING EASY WITH STANDARD VERSIONS
Sellers often use standard shop systems without personalised features, plug-ins and added functions.
Out-of-the-box shops like these can be connected to JTL-Wawi with a few simple steps using JTL-Connector.
CONNECTING INDIVIDUAL PLUG-INS
You have made individual adjustments to your shop, e.g. the installation of plug-ins? In this case,
JTL-Connector needs an individual configuration for each of the plug-ins. To facilitate this, JTL-Connector
features an integrated plug-in interface,
enabling the transfer of personalised data and functions to JTL-Wawi.
HOW IT WORKS
- Initial data synchronisation
In the course of the initial synchronisation, data such as items, categories, images and customer and
order information is transferred from your shop to JTL-Wawi. If you want to use JTL-Wawi as the leading
system, you can directly and exclusively manage your products and process your online shop orders in
JTL-Wawi right after the initial synchronisation.
- Individual data maintenance
Many of the performance features that JTL-Wawi offers can also be used in your online shop via the
JTL-Connector, provided your shop system also offers these functionalities. Some functionalities of
your online shops are not transferred by JTL-Connector by default. Those can be added individually via
plug-ins or additional programming.
- Continuous synchronisation
The data created or changed by you in JTL-Wawi is transferred to your shop via the
online shop synchronisation. Orders placed in your shop are directly forwarded to JTL-Wawi.
You can process all orders, including shipping and returns, in JTL-Wawi. The current order
status is transferred to your shop via JTL-Connector. In this way, your customers are always
informed about the status of their orders.
- Combined operation
You can also operate JTL-Connector and your shop in a combined mode. In this case, you define what
data is to be imported into JTL-Wawi or transferred to your online shop. You can specify, for example,
that JTL-Wawi only updates stocks for the shop and only imports orders. This means that you still maintain
your products in the back end of your online shop.
JTL-Software holds all the knowledge to ensure the future-proof development of the JTL connectors.
This know-how enables us to react quickly to changing requirements and to adapt JTL-Connector to
evolving connected shop systems. This ensures trouble-free compatibility with future versions.
COMPLEMENTARY SOLUTIONS FROM THE JTL PRODUCT FAMILY
- Management of several online shops with MultiShop
- Shipping and returns with JTL-Packing Bench+
- Automated processes with JTL-Workflows
- Import and export with JTL-Ameise
- Connection to Amazon and eBay with JTL-eazyAuction
- Printing shipping labels with JTL-Shipping
- Warehouse management with JTL-WMS
TECHNICAL INSTRUCTIONS AND VIDEO TUTORIALS
The WooCommerce JTL-Connector (>=1.8.0) information & JTL-Wawi settings page.
The WooCommerce JTL-Connector (>=1.8.0) advanced settings page.
The WooCommerce JTL-Connector (>=1.8.0) delivery time settings page.
The WooCommerce JTL-Connector (>=1.8.0) customer orders settings page.
The WooCommerce JTL-Connector (>=1.8.0) developer settings page.
The WooCommerce JTL-Connector (<=1.6.4) settings panel.
The WooCommerce JTL-Connector (>=1.7.0) settings panel.
- Fix – custom property always sent
- Fix – completed orders never included in import
- Enhancement – CO-511 – control sell only one of this item in each order
- Fix – round bug on order item price gross
- Fix – round bug on order item net
- Fix – casting bugs on sevreal germainzed classes
- Enhancement – Prepare for B2B-Market 1.0.4
- Fix – CO-507 – variable product seems to be simple product bug
- Enhancement – WordPress 5.2 Support
- Enhancement – Adjust recommend settings
- Enhancement – Add info content on settings
- Fix – CO-462 – set correct tax for orders and additional costs
- Enhancement – Change german market ppu handling
- Enhancement – Prevent missing prices bug
- Fix – germanized prices bug
- Fix – German Market free shipping bug
- Fix – Special prices bug
- Enhancement – Update special prices handling
- Fix – Net bugs on unit price germanized
- Fix – special price not removed bug
- Fix – wrong seo post update
- Enhancement – Refactor some code on product push sequence
- Fix – Warning blocks sync bug
- Enchancement – Preparations B2B-Market 1.0.4 CG Pull / Prices Pull/Push / Special Prices Pull/Push
- Enhancement – Support of HTML-TEXT in descriptions
- Enhancement – Separate menu for all JTL-Connector settings
- Enhancement – Support of seo for “manufacturer” (Required plugin: Yoast SEO / Beta)
- Enhancement – Support of seo for “categories” (Required plugin: Yoast SEO / Beta)
- Enhancement – Switch to new SupportedPluginHelper functions
- Enhancement – Use new meta keys instead of use mapped ones
- Enhancement – Remove unnecessary files
- Enhancement – new install routine
- Enhancement – Change some building logic
- Enhancement – Increase product(attribute/variation/custom_property/specifics/ push performance
- Enhancement – CO-466 – Support of German Market (BETA ! NO EAN)
- Enhancement – CO-483 – German Market: measurement_units (BETA)
- Enhancement – CO-480 – German Market: digital product type (BETA)
- Enhancement – CO-467 – German Market: base prices (BETA)
- Enhancement – CO-483 – German Market: delivery times (BETA)
- Enhancement – CO-474 – German Market: preselect variations (BETA)
- Enhancement – German Market: alt delivery note (BETA)
- Enhancement – German Market: purchased note note (BETA)
- Enhancement – German Market: suppress shipping notice (BETA)
- Enhancement – CO-434 – Support of B2B Market (BETA)
- Enhancement – CO-479 – B2B Market: bulk prices support (BETA)
- Enhancement – CO-468 – B2B Market: rrp support (BETA)
- Enhancement – CO-253 – B2B Market:customer groups (BETA)
- Enhancement – CO-478 – B2B Market:customer groups based prices (BETA)
- Enhancement – B2B Market/JTL-CONNECTOR/WAWI: special price for customer groups
- Fix – special prices
- Fix – custom fields
- Fix – CO-462 – set correct vat for all order items
- Enhancement – CO-436 – Support of seo for “products” (Required plugin: Yoast SEO / RC)
- Enhancement – CO-431 – Support of product brand (Required plugin: Perfect WooCommerce Brands / RC)
- Fix – manufacturer push
- Fix – manufacturer i18n meta pull
- Fix – ean & ean i18n pull
- Fix – customer order pull
- Fix – Yoast Seo Premium Bug
- Fix – missing billing information
- Fix – specifc value not exist bug
- Enhancement – some function attr
- Enhancement – some germanized features
- Enhancement – CO-436 – Support of seo for products (Required plugin: Yoast SEO / !!! BETA !!!)
- Enhancement – CO-431 – Support of product brand (Required plugin: Perfect WooCommerce Brands)
- Enhancement – CO-424 – delivery time support(RC)
- Enhancement – CO-429 – ean support(RC)
- Enhancement – Update UI texts
- Enhancement – New supported plugin validation
- Enhancement – New information on settings tab
- Enhancement – New functional attributes added
- Enhancement – Add fallback for i18n on specific & specific value pull
- Fix – nosearch && payable attribute bug
- Fix – Delivery time creation bug
- Fix – Return void mismatch bug
- Enhancement – CO-385 – Add Developer Logging on connector configuration tab
- Enhancement – CO-385 – New connector configuration
- Enhancement – CO-424 – delivery time support(BETA)
- Enhancement – CO-429 – ean support(BETA)
- Fix – Datetime bug on product push
- Fix – Prevent errors in checksum sql statement
- Fix – Checksum sql statement
- Fix – CO-421 – variant specifics will be deleted after next sync
- Fix – CO-413 – special prices will not be removed
- Enhancement – CO-397 – Compatibility with wordpress 5.0
- Fix – CO-398 – jtlwcc_deactivate_plugin not found
- Enhancement -CO-374 – Hide variants attributes
- Fix – CO-373 – Update deactivates plugin
- Enhancement – CO-302 – optimize plugin update
- Enhancement – CO-365 – submit wcc in wordpress.org plugin store
- Enhancement – CO-369 – improve sync of variants
- Enhancement – CO-345 – Compatibility with woocommerce 3.5.x
- Enhancement – Refactor main plugin files
- Enhancement – Added copy connector url btn
- Enhancement – New build procedure
- Fix – CO-336 – Alt text is not set correctly
- Enhancement – CO-319 – mark article as virtual/downloadable
- Enhancement – CO-302 – optimize plugin update
- Fix – CO-290 – problem with multiple vat in customer orders
- Fix – Specific mapping issue
- Fix – missing shipping order item vat
- Enhancement – shipping class product mapping
- Fix – CO-271 fix_product_attribute_push
- Fix – CO-284 – VAT is not set correctly on CustomerOrderItem
- Fix – CO-271 – article attributes removal
- Enhancement – removed integrity check
- Enhancement – use dynamic table prefix in all sql queries.
- Enhancement – version file included into connector build.
- Fix – cast bug on Customer
- Enhancement – ShippingClass will now be pushed
- Fix – remove image pull bug
- Fix – remove one integrity check test
- Fix – Specific value error bug
- Fix – Specific value language bug
- Enhancement – Add specific support(Beta)
- Enhancement – Add new attribute handling(Beta)
- Enhancement – IntegrityCheck in install routine
- Fix – wrong vat on shipping items
- Fix – wrong status on product pull
- Fix – push didn’t update product_variation information
- Enhancement – CO-170 Added an incompatible list on settings page
- Enhancement – CO-171 Added copy password field on settings page
- Fix – CO-164 setting new name in category push.
- Fix – CO-170 Extend some language file entries
- Fix – double subtraction of coupons
- Fix – CO-152 Changed method because discount wasn’t set correctly on pull.
- Enhancement – Implement fallback for no creation date.
- Enhancement – Remove unclear push method calls
- Fix – CO-136 wrong count of images in stats
- Fix – CO-135 Fix reduced tax rate not saved
- Fix – Fix categories are duplicated on push
- Fix – Fix German translations
- Enhancement – Refactor plugin settings part
- Enhancement – Support WC 3.2
- Enhancement – Add customer note field
- Fix – product modified date null pointer
- Fix – Delete all options and tables on uninstall
- Fix – php backwards compatibility to 5.4
- Fix – CO-112 product id instead of variation id linked in order items
- Fix – CO-113 product creation date updated
- Fix – CO-109 product feedback is deactivated on update
- Enhancement – CO-108 Take the ‘woocommerce_tax_based_on’ option to calculate the order item VAT
- Fix – build on PHP7 error
- Fix – string to boolean parse error
- Fix – constraint creation on installation
- Fix – product variations not pushed
- Fix – not detected locale
- Fix – category sort table not filled
- Fix – for getting the product of an order item returns a product even it does not exists
- Enhancement – Update product by matching SKU
- Fix – linking table creation SQL
- Fix – setting updated as timestamp
- Enhancement – Fallback alt text for image
- Enhancement – Update translation
- Fix – free shipping
- Enhancement – Strip HTML tags from keywords
- Enhancement – Support of WooCommerce 3
- Enhancement – Only pull double product image once
- Enhancement – Refactoring order item taxes for accurate tax calculation
- Enhancement – Refactor Germanized integration
- Enhancement – Remove minimum oder and packaging quantity validation on push
- Fix – primary key mapper for unsupported types