First, consider this to be a beta version, we still need user feedback in order to finalize it. If you find bugs, have ideas or anything…
|Author:||BjornTech AB (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.9|
|WordPress version tested:||5.8.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||27-12-2018|
|Total downloads:||36 373|
|Active installs:||1 000+|
Click to start download
The WooCommerce Zettle Integration plugin is highly configurable and easy to use. Download and test within seconds, just authorize the plugin to your Zettle account and start to synchronize.
This plugin lets you:
- Create Zettle products from WooCommerce products.
- Create WooCommerce products from Zettle products.
- Realtime update selected data on products in Zettle from changes in WooCommerce.
- Realtime update selected data on products in WooCommerce from changes in Zettle.
- Syncronize stock levels between WooCommerce and Zettle.
- Optionally create WooCommerce orders based on purchases made in Zettle.
- Optionally generate EAN-13 barcodes for use in Zettle.
The plugin is compatible with the “WooCommerce advanced quantity” plugin.
When first connected you will get a one-week free trial where you can test all functionality including the automatic sync. Additional trial time can be arranged if needed. More information here.
Q: What can I sync if I do not purchase a subscription?
A: All syncing is open during the trial period.
Q: I believe that I have configured everything correct and done manual sync, still nothing happens. No products being synced to Zettle and no purchases downloaded.
A: Your system probably has CRON disabled. Go to the settings page, check the box \”CRON disabled on server\” and save. While you are there, also check the \”Enable logging\”. Check the logs at \”WooCommerce->Status->Logs\” after a couple of minutes and you will see how the updates started. If not, send us the logfiles to email@example.com and we will look into the problem.
Q: Some variable products are created without variations in Zettle, is this a bug?
A: Zettle has a limit of max 99 variations on a product. To handle this, we are removing all variations on a product with more than 99 variations.
Q: When I sync products from Woo to Zettle, it seems that all products are uploaded to the “root” on Zettle. Will the sync still work both ways if I move the products to different folders in the Zettle admin (with browser) after the Woo -> Zettle sync?
A: The sync will always work both ways regardless of how you organize the products into folders from the browser or app.
Q: If I rename products (shorten names) on the Zettle website, will this have any affect on syncing? It will not change the product names in Woo store, right? What name will be shown in the customers receipt (I would prefer the longer name from Woo)?
A: Do not rename products in Zettle. The name change will be overwritten next time the product is synced from WooCommerce. Instead use the field “Product name” at the Zettle tab on your products. Just enter the name you want on the product in Zettle in the field.
- The plugin is verified to work with WooCommerce 5.9
- New: Added option for prioritizing Zettle price above Sale price
- Fix: Changed import type to Merge products as default
- Fix: Error thrown if SKU is too long
- Fix: Notices failing to show up
- Fix: Variations out of stock were synced even when configured not to
- Fix: Added timestamp to notices
- Fix: Failing to unschedule actions causing error
- Fix: thepostid variable not declared causing warnings
- Fix: Wrong number of parameters in the update of products from zettle caused products to be created although setting was set to only update.
- The plugin is verified to work with WooCommerce 5.7
- Fix: Tax was not handled correct for US Zettle installations if vat was not enabled in WooCommerce
- Fix: Variation images was not imported when importing products from Zettle
- Fix: Purchases did not update when using debug mode.
- The plugin now requires PHP 7.3
- The plugin is verified to work with WooCommerce 5.6
- New: Now using the inventory tracking started and stopped messages from Zettle
- Fix: The webhook error message was not removed after a temporary webhook error
- Fix: Metadata was cleaned from products when using delayed publication, resulting in duplicates in Zettle.
- Fix: Product variations with 0 in stock in Zettle was not set to manage stock when imported to WooCommerce
- Fix: Missing customer name on orders.
- Fix: VAT was not stored correctly on orders causing VAT to not show in statistics. Use the repair function to fix already created orders.
- Verified to work with WordPress 5.8 and WooCommerce 5.5
- Fix: Stocklevel was not set to 0 if a product was created in an import from Zettle.
- Fix: If multiple Taxes was used on a purchase, taxes was not set correctly on created orders.
- Fix: If stocklevel was set both from “Products from Zettle” and from “Purchases” the stocklevel could be corrupted in some cases.
- New: Implemented the new Zettle tax-setting API. Currently only used for USA-customers.
- New: Added the possibility to not sync SKU to Zettle.
- Fix: In some cases stocklevel is not updating correctly when importing manually.
- Fix: Allow for non-numeric article id:s when syncing stocklevel change directly to the ERP-system Fortnox.
- Fix: Purchases from Zettle where not automatically downloaded if the configuration page was saved after v7.0.4, please check the configuration and save the page again.
- New: Added an error message when the backend service is unable to connect to the site.
- Fix: Products included in a grouped product did not sync as expected.
- Fix: In some cases metadata was not cleaned correctly when trashing a product.
- Fix: Adjusted error message lenght on CURL errors.
- Fix: Variable products did not update correct to Zettle
- Fix: In some cases stocklevel changes on product variants did causes faulty “Mismatch” error mesasge.
- Fix: In some cases updating a product caused a fatal error in the barcode update.
- Fix: Settings page for products to Zettle did not load due to an error.
- Fix: Stocklevel on variaitons was not handled correctly
- Fix: When importing new variable products from Zettle, the product variations where not saved in all cases.
- Fix: Importing product variation images from Zettle caused an error and the image was not imported.
- Discontinue: Removed the function for free sync once a week. We have decided to remove this functionality since it is making the plugin development complex and prohibits some new functions wanted.
- New: The plugin now requires WooCommerce > 4.0.
- New: The plugin now support the handling of stocklevel on product level for variable products.
- New: Added a Warning when webhooks (pusher) calls from Zettle cannot access the store. Theese calls are required for the plugin to work. Contact support if you get such a message.
- New: Added the possibility to enter customer name, customer email and customer phone in any comment on a order row in Zettle. The data can be comma-separated and “email = comment including an @”, “phone = a string with only numbers”. Anything else will be interpretated as customer name and can separated with space like “Firstname” “Lastname”, a single string will be intepretated as “Company”.
- New: Added the possiblity to change stocklevel from Zettle also when having the plugin configured to create orders.
- Fix: Zettle changed timestamp format whithout notice, causing purhcases to get wrong dates.
- Fix: Product stocklevels where not synced when a new product was created in Zettle.
- Fix: Limiting online description to 3500 characters to prevent product sync to fail.
- Fix: Changes all text references from iZettle to Zettle.
- Fix: Variations in variable products did not save due to a typo in a function call
- Fix: Previously the plugin was using both pull and webhook functions for downloding of purchases. In rare cases this could cause duplicates in the download.
- Fix: Product name > 64 characters caused the product to fail in syncing.
- Fix A product created from Zettle does not get a correct status if the status is not explicity set in the advanced settings.
- Fix: Import of products from WooCommerce craches in some cases.
- Fix: Typo in callback-function
- Fix: Changed webhook received to REST API due to incompatibility of json handling in WooCommerce a5.1.
- Fix: Global attributes failed to save when importing a Zettle product.
- Fix: Zettle started to use ISO-time instead of UNIX-time in purchase timestamp.
- Fix: Due to a change in 6.6.0 purchases including products with a ” in the name fails to process.
- Fix: When products where checked to not sync, the metadata for not synced was deleted and the product was faulty synced again.
- Fix: The SKU was not imported correctly from Zettle.