Chippin is a shared payment gateway that enables merchants to allow their customers to split the cost of any purchase with others.
|Author:||Chippin (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.6|
|WordPress version tested:||4.7.8|
|Added to WordPress repository:||13-11-2017|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
Click to start download
Invite prople to contribute to the purchase
Track the progress of the Chippin process
Invitation to contribute
Simple payment process
Do I need a Chippin account to use the module
You need a merchant account to configure the integration. Customers do not need an account and can pay using credit and debit cards.
DO I need a Stripe account
You need a Stripe account to connect to your merchant account.
- Add filtering to error reporting to limit scope to just Chippin
- Update the payment method display during checkout
- Add a link to explain what Chippin is during checkout
- Correct a reference error
- Ensure the cart is emptied
- Correct exception creation during dependency tests and bootstrap
- Update documentation and assets.
- Initial release.