Enables all Wistia embed types to be used in your WordPress blog.
|Author:||Wistia, Inc. (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.9.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.3.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||15-12-2010|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||37 348|
|Active installs:||8 000+|
Click to start download
Wistia's embed codes are designed to be very durable, but WordPress has a history of being particularly troublesome. This plugin adds oEmbed support so that pasting a link to the video's page in Wistia will embed the video. The video's URL must be by itself on its own line for this to work.
As of version 0.6 of this plugin, it is recommended that you check "Use oEmbed?" under Advanced Options when generating your embed code.
As of version 0.8 of this plugin, the legacy "Anti-Mangler" feature is an option that is turned off by default.
See the Wistia documentation for more: http://wistia.com/doc/wordpress#using_the_oembed_embed_code
- Make Anti-Mangler an option and turn it off by default for new installs.
- Try to fix an issue with string concatenation in certain environemnts.
- Changed oembed regexp to properly detect new Wistia oembed URLs.
- Fixed a debug error complaining about
- Updated the oembed endpoint for Wistia
- Updated the regexes for matching Wistia video URLs to the latest recommended in the doc
- Added support for the new Playlist embed structure
- Added support for all SuperEmbed style Wistia embeds
- Added support for SuperEmbed style oEmbeds
- Initial release