Get Better Control over your Widgets. Easily show or hide WordPress widgets on specified pages and devices. Assign custom alignments to each widgets a
|Author:||Phpbits Creative Studio (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||08-02-2016|
|Total downloads:||222 020|
|Active installs:||60 000+|
Click to start download
Widget Importer & Exporter Feature
Beaver Builder Integration
Widget CSS ID & Classes
Elementor Pagebuilder Integration
Pagebuilder by SiteOrigin Plugin Widget Options
Widgets Custom Alignment
Display Widget Logic
Widgets Visibility Options
Device Visibility Options
How do I begin working with this plugin?
After Widget Options plugin activation you’ll get welcome message with detailed video instructions to get started. Then go to Settings > Widget Options to enable/disable the features you want. Then go to Appearance > Widgets and start optimising your widgets!
How do I add set of predefined custom CSS classes for widgets?
Easy! Simply go to Settings > Widget Options and on Classes & ID module click Configure Settings then you can add your predefined CSS classes for your widgets.
What widgets are supported?
All of them! Yes, we haven’t come across any single non-working widgets yet.
How’s the speed and loading time compare to other plugins?
Widget Options is a featured pack fully lightweight plugin. Using Query Monitor plugin you’ll find that the plugin doesn’t load too much queries and doesn’t affect your website’s loading time. You can check more information how optimized Widget Options is here.
- Add Beaver Builder Plugin Integration. Go to Settings > Widget Options to enable this brand new feature.
- Fixes and other improvements
- Go to Settings > Widget Options to enable the brand new features below. Thanks!
- Add Widget Importer & Exporter Feature
- Add Specific Widget Area Backup Downloader
- Improve pages list and indent child pages
- Option to remove all widgets assigned on widget area
- Fix issues with Elementor and OceanWP integration
- Add Target URLs and Wildcard Restrictions module upgrade on settings page
- Improvements for the upcoming Beaver Builder integration
- Add Move WordPress Widgets Feature
- Add Elementor Pagebuilder Support Beta Feature
- Add option to disable automatic addition of .widget class
- Fixes and support for is_active_sidebar
- Update subscription sidebar and add free e-book download
- Add module card for WordPress Sliding Panel add-on
- Add module card for Clone WordPress Widgets premium feature
- Improvements for better speed on admin widgets dashboard
- Use better Global pages items to prevent issues with site with lots of pages
- Fix Multisite Issue when Network Activated
- Add ‘widget’ class to fix issue with Elegant Themes that using ‘et_widget’ as base class
- Add support for Sliding Widgets add-on
- Fix PHP 7.0 Global variables issue
- Add Widget Live Search option on widgets.php admin dashboard
- Fix Categories not updating when new one added
- Re-add review/rating admin notice from version 3.1
- Improve Plugin Loading and Performance
- Fix issues reported on github
- Add Pagebuilder by SiteOrigin Plugin Widgets Compatibility
- Fixes for https://github.com/phpbits/widget-options/issues/6
- Performance enhancement
- Fix reported issue : https://github.com/phpbits/widget-options/issues/7
- Fix DIVI jQuery UI styling issues
- Fix reported issue : https://github.com/phpbits/widget-options/issues/4
- Improve settings page and add modular options inspired by iThemes Security Plugin
- Add user selection for features
- Add Hide Widget Title option
- Revamp saving options
- other minor improvements
- Add Widget Display Logic Options
- Improve Tab UI for better navigation
- other minor improvements
- Apply Category Widgets Visibility Selection to associated posts
- Update pro tabs with additional features added on Extended Widget Options 2.0
- Add Widget CSS ID and Classes tab options. Learn more about this update
- Add Blog Page Visibility for Widgets as per @cfabrice & @fljdave request
- Reduce Transient to 5 minutes
- Set Transient for queries to reduce loading time
- Initial Plugin release