Wemahu is a crowd powered malware scanner for wordpress.
|Author:||Simon Samtleben (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.7|
|WordPress version tested:||3.8.11|
|Added to WordPress repository:||25-01-2014|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||5 158|
Click to start download
ATTENTION: This project has been discontinued and is no longer maintained. You should switch to another plugin!
Wemahu is a crowd powered malware scanner for wordpress. The component can help to find malicious code within a "hacked" wordpress installation. All results can be submitted to nekudo.com to constantly improve malware detection. Additionally it can monitor files for changes to identify malware attacks as soon as possible.
- Scan files for malware using a regular expression database.
- Monitor files for changes using checksums.
- Run regular scans on your filesystem using cronjobs and receive reports by email.
- Automatically updated signature and whitelist database.
- Define different rulesets for your scans.
- Timeout prevention: Even lots of files can be scanned without running into script timeouts.
Wemahu scanning a directory for malicious code.
Results of a malware scan.
Ruleset dialog. Multiple rulsets can be defined to scan specific folder e.g.
- Project discontinued.
- URL change.
- Added blacklist to exclude folders from file-modification check.
- Minor layout improvements.
- Signature/Whitelist updates.
- First version.