WeChat Payments for WooCommerce is a WordPress plugin that allows to accept payments at WooCommerce-powered online stores.
|Author:||Shudong Zhu (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.2|
|WordPress version tested:||4.7.10|
|Added to WordPress repository:||10-12-2015|
|Total downloads:||7 700|
|Active installs:||1 000+|
Click to start download
WeChat settings page in CN
weChat mobile authorization
Checkout with option for wechat payment.
WeChat settings page in EN
Order pay screen, including QR code of wechat and payment amount.
Pay screen in weChat
- Install WooCommerce plugin and configure your store (if you haven’t done so already – https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce/).
- Install “WeChatPay for WooCommerce” wordpress plugin just like any other WordPress plugin.
- Setup your weChat application id, merchant id, key, throuth Woocommerce -> Settings -> Payment Gateways -> WeChatPay.
You can apply wechat payment through https://pay.weixin.qq.com/wxzf_guide/index.shtml
- If the main currency of your store is not Chinese Yuan, please also set the exchange rate so that weChat can convert the price to Chinese Yuan.
- [Added] Initial Version.
- [Added] add description and screenshots.
- [Added] Add weChat mobile pay.