webme-cookie-privacy integrates WebMe cookie consent bar in your site. This plugin is European GDPR compliant
|Author:||webme.it (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0.1|
|WordPress version tested:||5.5.5|
|Added to WordPress repository:||16-03-2020|
Click to start download
WebMe Cookie & Privacy lets you easily integrate a Cookie Bar info into your website. You don’t have to worry about adding your own policies and list your cookies.
This plugin automatically blocks every cookies until explicit agreement by the user.
You can also easily integrate Iubenda privacy.
Iubenda is a paid service to which you can subscribe from the setting page of the plugin.
More informations about the services can be found here: https://webme.it/order.php?function=addcart&form_input_plan=privacy-iubenda
WebMe terms of service can be found here: https://webme.it/docs/Condizioni_di_contratto_HOSTING_WebMe_Nereal_srl_v.1.5.pdf
Iubenda terms of service can be found here: https://www.iubenda.com/en/user/tos
- You can add your Google Analytics ID
- You can use your custom policy statement
- You can choose the cookie bar position: top, center and bottom
- Improved Iubenda Integration
- Option for hiding WebMe logo in the footer
- Footer bar customization with background and foreground color picker
- Changed plugin slug in translations
- Changed plugin slug in admin css
- Changed plugin slug
- Replaced php file_get_contents() with integrated wp_remote_get()
- Updated ReadMe with TOS informations
- Corrected bug on save
- More improvements over Iubenda
- Added Iubenda Privacy Statement
- Added automatic connection to APIs in order to automatically check for Iubenda subscription
- Improved triggered priority of the Plugin
- First Release