WooCommerce for BuddyPress Groups – Integrate BuddyPress Groups with WooCommerce. Ideal for subscription and membership sites such as premium support.
|Author:||ThemeKraft (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||WP 4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||WP 4.9|
|Added to WordPress repository:||06-04-2017|
Click to start download
- Download the plugin
- Upload to wp-content/plugins/
- Activate in the backend
- Done 😉
This addon need the WC4BP -> WooCommerce BuddyPress Integration with the Professional Plan.
- Changing the requirement text for generic one.
- Adding a trigger option to select when the user will be added to the desire group.
- Fixing some typos and dependency.
- Cleaning the code.
- Removing freemius to use the same from the core.
- Updating the loaded freemius to use it form core
- Improve the messages for requirement library
1.0.4 18. July 2017
- Remove the changelog.txt. Its located in eh readme.txt
- Integrating with WooCommerce BuddyForms Form Elements.
- Cleaning up the code.
- Updating freemius
- fixing the global freemius variable
- Idealizing the log class to get messages into activity log
Improving the requirement library
Readme changes and plugin uri
Multiple smaller fixes
Added freemius addon support to start only when the parent is activated
Implementing a function to process the item meta in the thank you page
- update freemius to the correct plugin id and public key
- first public version