WooCommerce for BuddyPress – Shop solution for your BuddyPress community. Integrates a WooCommerce installation with a BuddyPress social network.
|Author:||ThemeKraft (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||WP 4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||WP 4.9|
|Added to WordPress repository:||05-03-2017|
|Total downloads:||6 329|
Click to start download
Admin Settings General
Profile Field Synchronization Settings
Add Pages to Member Profiles
Track my order
Profile Address Details
Upload the entire WC4BP folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Head to the ‘WC4BP Settings’ menu item in your admin sidebar to adjust the settings
3.0.15 14 December 2017
- fix Error 404 in order-received.
- Solved Fix then pagination for the order page.
- Changing the option to show inside the groups generated in buddypress by the plugins.
- Add admin notices in settings.
- Fixing the 404 in checkout when the user register the account in the process.
- Adding space in the admin before the link of ThemKraft.
- Adding a notice to ask for revision.
- Adding WC and BP version to the status menu.
- Fixing the Shop disable when all tabs are disabled.
188.8.131.52 3 December 2017
- Now the plugins not delete the fields when uninstall, only when the user stop the sync.
- The plugins reuse the groups and the fields if they exist, it use the description of the groups as key for it.
- Ensuring the plugins only modify the fields belong to shipping and billing groups.
- Cleaning the activation and deactivation to not create/delete the old pages.
- Changing the core to be responsible to update the bp/user profield fields, not the x-profile.
- Disabling the error handler. To improve when massive error comes.
- Fixing the header of the status section to improve the filter to add custom attributes to the header of each section.
- Adding extra information to the status section related to the buddypress xprofield groups and fields. This time get all groups and fields.
- Optimizing the load of the xprofield field ids from our settings to use a cached version.
3.0.14 27 November 2017
- Create the status menu option.
- Optimize all related to the my-account.
- Optimize the Redirection.
- Fixing the activation and deactivations for the profile field sync
- Removing pages for Woocommerce My Account integrations.
- Optimize My Account.
- Adding cache.
- Improving the UX of the WC4BP Setting Tab.
- Fixing the function to load the payment method screen.
- Fixing the edit page to edit the Shipping and Billing group.
- Adding a message to the sync tab when the user disable the Turn off the Profile Sync.
- Enabling short-codes for woocommerce my account in the free version.
- Removing history. Fixing the default shop in the setting and the front.
- Adding a patch to remove the old pages.
- Fixing the css of all woocommerce view.
3.0.13 19 September 2017
- Fixing Profile Field Visibility for all Users, inside the Profile Syn tab
- Fixed add-payment-method page
- Fixing the redirection to not affect the woocommerce my account if the shop is disable
- Fixing the Disable Shop Tab option to work in all plans
- Fixing the option to Overwrite the Content of your Shop Home/Main Tab to keep the value when the user save it in the admin
- Remove the template option from the Integrate Pages tab and move it to a hook, now is possible to do the same function using the filter wc4bp_custom_page_template
- Fixing the option to delete a payment inside tab Payment method
- Fixing the payment methods to show in the checkout process
- Fixing the option Turn off ‘Shop’ Tab inside “Settings” for the activity stream settings
- Fixing the duplicate Save Button inside the Shop Setting view
- Adding a new option to disable all function related to woocommerce, with this option checked all tabs will be disable
- Fixing the error Illegal string offset ‘tab_activity_disabled’ for free version
- Fixed an issue related to the hook the_title form wp. In some instance the post_id come empty and trow a warning.
- Fixed free version problem add WC4BP_Loader::getFreemius()->is__premium_only() to avoid premium code insert into free version
- Limit the woocommerce endpoint to only the basic implemented for core.
- Implemented a cache for the function where the core get the endpoints
- Implemented a cache for the functions referent to the endpoints
- Fixing a waring, reported from h-20409
- Integrating wp unit test
3.0.12 12 August 2017
- Adjust the default tab logic. If the cart tab is disabled, the next active tab is set as default tab. If no other tab was previously set as default.
- Added missing string translation
- Removing the edd migration
- when working with the free version, put the option ‘Select the tab you want to use as your Shop Home’ disabled
- add the shops tab to the ‘Select the tab you want to use as your Shop Home.’ dropdown
- now when all the tabs are disabled, if there are custom page, it shows as default tab. when all the tabs are disbled and no custom page were added, the shop turn of until a tab or custom page is enabled
- customizing the messages for the requirement library
- save all the settings in a single action
- maintain the BuddyPress pages with their bbPress links
3.0.11 1 August 2017
- Added the groups creation verification, to avoid creating duplicates when upgrading plugin versions
- Added the code of the group in the field description
- Freemius update to allow free pro add ons
3.0.10 27 July 2017
- Adding a security measure to avoid show internal pages to logout users
- Updating all field coming from WC classes
- fix call to undefined function in the free version of the plugin
- changed the min wc version to 3.1
3.0.9 18 July 2017
- Fixed Spelling and Capitalizations props @garrett-eclipse
- Add new filter wc4bp_add_endpoint to add custom endpoints from other WooCommerce Extensions
- Fixing the turn off shop options from the settings. The sub tabs got broken if shop settings got deactivated.
- Fixed a redirect issue
- Multiples fixing
- Updating the readme to hold new work conventions. props @gfirem for improving the workflow with gitflow
- Changing the initialization hook. Checking if the shop if enabled to process the links.
- Checking if xprofile is active in buddypress
3.0.8 Jun 27.2017
- Updated freemius
- Fixed a issue with the submit button in the settings page
- Fixed a issue in the checkout in some situations there was a 404 after payment
- Added an extra check to avoid notice in the page loop in the WordPress backend.
- Fixed an issue with WooCommerce 3.0. The BP fields on the checkout disappeared.
- Fixed an issue when try to “Sync Profile Fields” returned value of 0.
- Fixed Redundant code to sync xprofile
- Fixed order id for compatibility with woo 3.0
- Fixed the check for post_type in the post list when add the mark #73
- Resolving the issue to delete integrated page with encoding characters and fix the component to show the content #74
- Fix sync BuddyPress sync fields #75
- Moving the template page option to the integrate page tab #66
- Refactoring the code. Improve the activation/deactivation hooks. #78
- Adding the remove function for the integrate pages
- Updated Freemius
- Added new do action wc4bp_core_fs_loaded
- Readme and author url update
- Multiple smaller fixes
- Fixing incompatibility for the requirement library
- Fixing the name of the plugin when checking the PHP version and WordPress
- Refactoring to support old PHP version
- Cleaning the code, checking the PHP 5.3 compatibility
- Adding PHP and WordPress check minimum version. Cleaning the code and refactoring.
- Refactoring the code. Integrating EDD with freemius.
- Fixing the disable my account tabs in the free version.
- Now the my account tabs is showing to starter plan, and only is possible to disabled it in professional.
- Fixing the go pro tab
- Fixing the redirect from the original my-account page
- Version 3.0 is a complete rewrite of the old 2.x version and the first public version.
- WC endpoint modifications
- Refactoring and cleaning the code
- Added sanitize check to the page settings – Sanitizing all $_POST
- Add a filter to change the wc4bp_ slug in the url. Fixed the generation of the pages. Adding the filter to the page mark.
- Add settings options to show my account pages
- Adding options to enabled the wc endpoints
- Changing the way of handle the my account page. Adding the pages into the wp with content and remove it from wc4bp settings. Refactoring the code.
- Separation code views, in the settings section
- Validating if the shop tab are enabled into the process to enabled/disabled the woo my account tabs
- Adding validation for requirements.
- Make texts of the setting translatable
- Update views settings, Update, add, views html Separation of views
- Change from on to off, no logical structure
- Update – Added BuddyPress tabs to the administration Profile
- Update – Apply filters to tabs in WooCommerce
- Adding a method to check if woo exist and refactoring
- Renaming file and adding a general header file to the setting page
- Fixed the duplicate cart and duplicate default page content
- Fixed the checkout page not found.
- Fixed the order details view, and the history tab.
- Adding the content to download tab
- remove old helpscout integration.
- Integrate Pages order is broken. Fixed the delete page from the profile.
- Fixed the redirect error of shop tabs.
- Adding inside 404 error when the page not exist. Moving the implementation of the prefix.
- Adding the css class to handle then pro content. Migrating all sub menu pages into one page with tabs.
- Fixed the redirection problem to return to the shop.
- Fixed the redirection when turn off ‘Checkout’ and ‘Cart’ tab.
- Fixed the url for the shopping cart in the admin bar is wrong.
- Fixed the sync between wc myaccount, BuddyPress profile and wp profile.
- Removing the Power By Freemius.
- Adding the tab go pro and moving the admin page slug to be accessible for other places
- Fixed the redirect of the return to the shop from the cart
- Fixed the redirect problem when history are disabled. Fixed the redirect default when the cart tabs are disabled
- Integrating the visual part of the freemius.
- Improve the debug
- Changing the structure of the admin view
- Applying freemius to the bp component.
- Fixed the default tab to exclude the my account tab if is free or starter
- Clean up the code