WooCommerce for BuddyPress – Shop solution for your BuddyPress community. Integrates a WooCommerce installation with a BuddyPress social network.
|Author:||ThemeKraft (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||WP 4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||WP 4.8|
|Added to WordPress repository:||05-03-2017|
|Total downloads:||2 176|
Click to start download
Admin Settings General
Profile Field Synchronisation Settings
Add Pages to Member Profiles
Track my order
Profile Address Details
Upload the entire WC4BP folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Head to the ‘WC4BP Settings’ menu item in your admin sidebar to adjust the settings
- Added an extra check to avoid notice in the page loop in the WordPress backend.
- Fixed an issue with WooCommerce 3.0. The BP fields on the checkout disappeared.
- Fixed an issue when try to “Sync Profile Fields” returned value of 0.
- Fixed Redundant code to sync xprofile
- Fixed order id for compatibility with woo 3.0
- Fixed the check for post_type in the post list when add the mark #73
- Resolving the issue to delete integrated page with encoding characters and fix the component to show the content #74
- Fix sync BuddyPress sync fields #75
- Moving the template page option to the integrate page tab #66
- Refactoring the code. Improve the activation/deactivation hooks. #78
- Adding the remove function for the integrate pages
- Updated Freemius
- Added new do action wc4bp_core_fs_loaded
- Readme and author url update
- Multiple smaller fixes
- Fixing incompatibility for the requirement library
- Fixing the name of the plugin when check the php version and wordpress
- Refactoring to support old php version
- Cleaning the code, checking the php 5.3 compatibility
- Adding php and WordPress check minimum version. Cleaning the code and refactoring.
- Refactoring the code. Integrating EDD with freemius.
- Fixing the disable my account tabs in the free version.
- Now the my account tabs is showing to starter plan, and only is possible to disabled it in professional.
- Fixing the go pro tab
- Fixing the redirect from the original my-account page
- Version 3.0 is a complete rewrite of the old 2.x version and the first public version.
- WC endpoint modifications
- Refactoring and cleaning the code
- Added sanitise check to the page settings – Sanitizing all $_POST
- Add a filter to change the wc4bp_ slug in the url. Fixed the generation of the pages. Adding the filter to the page mark.
- Add settings options to show my account pages
- Adding options to enabled the wc endpoints
- Changing the way of handle the my account page. Adding the pages into the wp with content and remove it from wc4bp settings. Refactoring the code.
- Separation code views, in the settings section
- Validating if the shop tab are enabled into the process to enabled/disabled the woo my account tabs
- Adding validation for requirements.
- Make texts of the setting translatable
- Update views settings, Update, add, views html Separation of views
- Change from on to off, no logical structure
- Update – Added BuddyPress tabs to the administration Profile
- Update – Apply filters to tabs in WooCommerce
- Adding a method to check if woo exist and refactoring
- Renaming file and adding a general header file to the setting page
- Fixed the duplicate cart and duplicate default page content
- Fixed the checkout page not found.
- Fixed the order details view, and the history tab.
- Adding the content to download tab
- remove old helpscout integration.
- Integrate Pages order is broken. Fixed the delete page from the profile.
- Fixed the redirect error of shop tabs.
- Adding inside 404 error when the page not exist. Moving the implementation of the prefix.
- Adding the css class to handle then pro content. Migrating all sub menu pages into one page with tabs.
- Fixed the redirection problem to return to the shop.
- Fixed the redirection when turn off ‘Checkout’ and ‘Cart’ tab.
- Fixed the url for the shopping cart in the admin bar is wrong.
- Fixed the sync between wc myaccount, BuddyPress profile and wp profile.
- Removing the Power By Freemius.
- Adding the tab go pro and moving the admin page slug to be accessible for other places
- Fixed the redirect of the return to the shop from the cart
- Fixed the redirect problem when history are disabled. Fixed the redirect default when the cart tabs are disabled
- Integrating the visual part of the freemius.
- Improve the debug
- Changing the structure of the admin view
- Applying freemius to the bp component.
- Fixed the default tab to exclude the my account tab if is free or starter
- Clean up the code