Search for WooCommerce orders in the admin at the speed of thought with Algolia.
|Author:||Raymond Rutjes (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.6|
|WordPress version tested:||4.7.5|
|Added to WordPress repository:||19-05-2017|
Click to start download
The slick autocomplete search results dropdown.
Setup instructions steps.
Algolia account settings.
The plugin has been tested with WooCommerce 2.x & 3.x
- Upload the plugin files to the
or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Hit the “Setup” button that will appear at the top of every page of your admin,
or directly access the plugin settings page under the
- Provide the plugin with your Algolia settings, and
create an Algolia account if you haven’t got one yet
- Now click on the
re-index ordersbutton to start indexing your existing orders.
WARNING: don’t leave the page until the progress reaches 100%
- Once indexing has finished, head to
WooCommerce -> Ordersand enjoy the orders appearing as you type when using the search input.