Quick edit "There are no shipping methods availabe …" WooCommerce message
|Author:||dangoodman (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||5.2.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||29-10-2015|
|Total downloads:||12 482|
|Active installs:||3 000+|
Click to start download
With the plugin you can easily replace the standard WooCommerce message “There are no shipping methods available.
Please double check your address, or contact us if you need any help.” with your own text. It works on both cart and
By default, the customer sees “There are no shipping methods available …” message when there are no delivery options
configured for their order because they choose a destination you don’t ship to, or have too many items in the cart, or
meet another edge condition you haven’t thought through. Providing a custom message is useful to explain to your
customer in more detail why shipping is not available and what to do next. You can also provide an actual link to
your contact page.
- “You order exceeds 10 kg. Please contact us to get a quote.”
- “Shipping to the selected country for orders under $100 is not available. Please add choose more items to purchase or contact us.”
- “[Product] is not available for shipping to the selected destination.”
- “Unfortunately, we can’t deliver your order. Please contact us for details.”
- Update supported WordPress and WooCommerce versions.
- Update supported WordPress version to 5.1.
- Update supported WooCommerce and WordPress versions.
- Update supported WooCommerce version.
- Add an option to choose message type: Plain text or HTML.
- Fix ‘Edit message’ link to point to the correct settings page on Woocommerce 2.6+.
- Added ‘Edit Message’ link under the plugin name on the plugin listing.
- Initial version.