The reliable solution to manage your appointments. Perfect for medical appointments, coach's one-on-one phone or skype sessions, consultants and …
|Author:||Wappointment (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.7|
|WordPress version tested:||5.3.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||06-09-2019|
Click to start download
A powerful and reliable appointment booking system, packing the simplest appointment booking process for your clients.
The booking solution for professionals. Get booked 24/7 using our super user-friendly booking form.
Our Appointment booking system is designed for anyone who provide services to customers (personal coach, estate agent, language teachers, therapists, health professionals, beauty and wellness professionals, fitness professionals, etc…)
Wappointment is free and will remain free forever.
Our Booking Calendar’s Benefits
Increase your Bookings
Convert visitors into customers with a simple call to action. Get booked 24/7, Wappointment is basically a booking assistant which never sleeps.
Improve Customer Satisfaction
Because your clients need to book you somehow, make sure their experience is great. Wappointment is all about smooth user experience, no questions only certainties.
Simplify Your Booking Process
Our super user friendly booking widget gives your clients a quick overview of your availability.
Your clients receive appointment confirmations and reminders. You easily define when they receive them.
Avoid double bookings
Our centralize system updates your availability on each action making sure you cannot get booked twice at the same time.
Our Appointment Booking System features
- Unlimited bookings
- User-friendly and intuitive interfaces with no coding involved
Availability Setup as an Admin
- Set your recurrent availability within seconds
- Set your punctual availability and block your non-bookable time (non working days and hours, busy times, holidays, etc) in just few clicks
- Select the timezone from which you operate
Appointments Settings as an Admin
- Manage your appointments through a comprehensive Admin panel
- Define how you provide the appointment by Phone, by Skype or in Person
- Hand-pick the countries you will allow for a phone appointment
- Change appointment’s duration
- Set the appointments’ approval mode: automatic or manual
- Set how far in advance an appointment can be booked
- Allow clients to cancel and reschedule appointments
- Book an appointment on behalf of your customer
- Connect your personal calendar to the booking system and automatically block time where you are busy
- Set the date and time format
Make the Booking Widget Blend
- Quickly customize colors and texts for your booking widget
- 4-steps booking process, each step is editable
Booking an Appointment as a Customer
- Clients book you within seconds, from their mobile phone, tablet or desktop computer
- The available booking slots are displayed in your client’s timezone, no more confusion for your international clients
- Client receive a confirmation and as many reminders as you’ve setup
- Clients can easily save your appointment to their personal calendar
Appointments’ Confirmations Reminders and Notifications
- Receive email notifications when clients book, reschedule or cancel an appointment
- Receive daily and weekly notifications
- Customize and personalize your confirmations and reminders sent to your clients
Have a Question?
Ask us on https://wappointment.com/support.
Weekly Availability. First step of our initial setup wizard, simply drag and drop your recurrent availability.
Service Setup. Describe the appointment and how you provide it: By Phone, By Skype or In Person.
Booking Widget Editor. Quickly change all colors and texts of the customers' frontend Booking widget.
Calendar Weekly View. Overview of your appointments and availability(punctual and recurrent).
Calendar Admin Action. Book an appointment on behalf of a customer, create a punctual time where you are free or busy.
Frontend Booking Widget. Your customers start the booking process by clicking a booking button.
Settings Panel. Modify all that you had setup in the wizard, manage the confirmations and reminders, etc...
Help Page. Have a question? Simply ask for it straight in there.
Can I set the duration of my appointment?
Of course. You decide the duration of your appointments whether it’s 5 minutes, 10 minutes, …, 4 hours long. It’s all up to you.
1.2.4 – 2020-02-07
- Fixed PHP 7.0 issue with frontend validation
- Fixed PHP 7.0 issue with swiftmailer
- Fixed errors catcher on install
- Fixed dragging issue for regular availability
- corrected addons page styling
- Allow only text version email for WP mail
1.2.3 – 2020-01-10
- Fixed style frontend booking module
1.2.2 – 2020-01-09
- Reverting package to PHP 7.0 compatibility
1.2.1 – 2020-01-08
- Fixed compatibility issue with PHP 7
- Corrected a few minor visual issues
1.2.0 – 2019-12-14
- Your Booking button can float in the bottom right corner of your page now
- Clearer backend calendar to manage your appointment better
- Fixed bug staff selection on ms or prefixed site
- Fixed bug client updating contact info when taking appointment
- And tons of quick refactoring and interfaces corrections for more coherence
1.1.1 – 2019-10-07
- Fixed shortcode bug inserted in page or post
1.1.0 – 2019-10-04
- Added Set the staff taking the appointments from your WordPress users list
- Added Set the staff image within few clicks
- Added back to original timezone when previewing calendar in a different Timezone
- Fixed cron bug on low traffic sites
- Fixed Backend interfaces not working for subfolders WordPress installations
- Fixed a few bugs on admin calendar
- Fixed availability regeneration when updating weekly availability
- Fixed a few strings corrections
1.0.2 – 2019-09-17
- Fixed MailGun API connection for emails delivery
- Fixed booking widget editing title was not working
- Added activation hook checking PHP version
- Cleaned up third party messages appearing
1.0.1 – 2019-09-11
- Fixed installation process halting while mistaking a lack of MySQL user permissions
1.0.0 – 2019-08-21
- Hello WordPress!
Maintained at https://github.com/wappointment/wappointment