This plugin simplifies the addition of Wanderfly widgets to your WordPress website. You can specify a destination, country, or region to feature on yo
|Author:||Keven Bouchard, Wanderfly Programmer (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0|
|WordPress version tested:||3.0.5|
|Added to WordPress repository:||24-02-2011|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
Click to start download
This plugin simplifies the addition of Wanderfly widgets to your WordPress website. You can specify a destination, country, or region to feature on your posts, so your user can explore that area in greater depth on Wanderfly.
How do I get an API Key?
- Go to wanderfly.com
- Create an account if you don’t have one already.
- Once you’re logged in, go to the “Wigets” page.
- In the “Wanderfly Widgets” section, enter your domain name in the text field (eg: http://wanderfly.com), then click “Get Key.”
- After the success message has been displayed, copy the API Key displayed next to your domain name.
- Go back to your WordPress admin panel, in “Settings” > “Wanderfly.”
- Paste the API Key in the appropriate box.