This WordPress Plugin Adds various widgets WPBakery page builder to work with WHMCS which is used by most of the hosting companies to bill and manage …
|Author:||VOID CODERS (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.4|
|WordPress version tested:||5.5.3|
|Added to WordPress repository:||18-07-2019|
|Total downloads:||19 561|
|Active installs:||2 000+|
Click to start download
This plugin adds new element / widget such as: Domain Search, Live domain Search(pro), Pricing table, Live pricing table which fetches pricing from your WHMCS directly so you won’t have to change prices each time you update your pricing in WHMCS!, Non live mode for pricing table, Knowledge base box for searcing and posting the search to whmcs or whmcs bridge page! It’s an easy and handy plugin for you, if you want to start hosting business and use WordPress site with WPBakery page builder!
- Knowledge Base form for WHMCS
- Live pricing table from WHMCS
- Pricing table with choice of your currency from WHMCS!
- Normal pricing table.
- Domain Search and post to WHMCS
Subscribe for the release of the Pro version and get 60% Discount.
Pro Version Features planned:
- 10+ Style of Live pricing table with WPBakery Page Builder pro and WHMCS Elements
- Domain TLD pricing table from WHMCS directly
- WHMCS login form directly
What Does This plugin give you?
- Use WHMCS pricing directly on your wp site
- Use Knowledge base form on site so people can search that
- More features will be available on our Pro Version. Subscribe for the release of the Pro version and get 60% Discount .
Note: This plugin is an addon of WPBakery Page Builder and will only work with WPBakery Page Builder installed, and your WPBakery page builder should be up to date to latest version
The Plugin’s domain search depends on api call to external free service provided by http://whoiz.herokuapp.com/. When you search for a domain that search is passed to this api call and the response is then fetched.
Where can to find the new element added
Our Widgets For WPBakery Page Builder adds a new section in the WPBakery live page builder named : VOID ELEMENTS. There you will see the widget which you can drag and drop and config settings