Visual Inspector Sync is WordPress-plugin to sync all changes done in Visual Inspector directly into your website without bothering about CSS code etc …
|Author:||CanvasFlip.com (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.5|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.5|
|Added to WordPress repository:||14-05-2018|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
Click to start download
- WordPress 4.5 or greater
- PHP version 5.4 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
We recommend your host supports:
- PHP version 7.0 or greater
- MySQL version 5.6 or greater
- WP Memory limit of 64 MB or greater (128 MB or higher is preferred)
- Install using the WordPress built-in Plugin installer, or Extract the zip file and drop the contents in the
wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress installation.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- On right panel of admin menu, click on ‘Visual Inspector’ menu.
- Now you can login into your Visual Inspector account; and sync all the styles edited using Visual Inspector chrome extension.
How do I get started?
To get started, simply make changes on your “live website” using Visual Inspector Chrome extension or on-site installation.
You get chrome extension from Chrome webstore or official Visual Inspector website
I have never used Visual Inspector before?
Visual Inspector is a chrome extension to make changes on live websites and collaborate feedback with other stakeholders. Visual Inspector is used by over 40,000 web development professionals around the world.
How do I create a new project?
After installing Visual Inspector, open the LIVE website page (not the admin ones.) and start making visual changes using the extension.
Once done, sync all changes.
All your synced changes will appear on your Visual Inspector Dashboard – https://www.canvasflip.com/vi
I don’t see any project in my account?
If no project(s) found in your account, then please follow the below steps to create a project –
* Please check if Visual Inspector chrome extension is installed on your computer or not,
* If you don’t have Visual Inspector chrome extension installed on your computer, click here,
* Login into Visual Inspector,
* Edit websites online,
* Click on Sync Changes in Inspect section in Visual Inspector extension,
* Go back to WordPress admin panel and click on Visual Inspector and your project will appear
How to sync changes to my website?
To sync changes in your WordPress website, please follow below steps –
* Go to Plugins section in WordPress admin download Visual Inspector Sync plugin from WordPress plugin store
* Click on activate and activate Visual Inspector Sync plugin,
* Visual Inspector plugin will appear on admin panel, click on Visual Inspector,
* Login into Visual Inspector,
* If you don’t have any projects please follow above steps,
* After your projects appeared,
* You can only Sync projects for those website on which you are currently logged in into your admin panel,
* Rest projects you can find by clicking on All Projects option,
* To sync project click on Sync button,
* If at any time you think you need to remove those synced CSS styles, then just click on Reset button,
* Click on Sync and go to your website and see the changes.
0.0.1 – 2018-05-01
- Initial Public Beta Release