Verofy Payment Gateway is hosted payment solution for a WooCommerce shopping system.
|Author:||Verofy Payment Geteway (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.6|
|WordPress version tested:||5.4.4|
|Added to WordPress repository:||17-10-2019|
Click to start download
This plugin extends payment options in a WooCommerce shopping system.
All required keys (YOUR_SELLER_ID, YOUR_SELLER_KEY) will be located in your activation email.
For your test payment prior to go live please enable SANDBOX mode.
For more information and for your test card credntials please review the setup and testing documentation: https://help.posinabox.eu/docs/ecomm_verofy_guide
- Payment metadata – Phone number type
- Payment metadata update
- Replacement of deprecated WC function and removal of notice
- Payment handler callback fix
- Logo fix
- This fix is removing warning when WP debug mode is enabled
- Update wording
- Success URL is default set to an order received page instead of my orders
- Remove update order status to on-hold which fire an email to customer before payment
- Fix logo on a payment screen
- Reduce the stock only when payment is successfully taken
- Allow EUR currency (Terminal has to be boarded with EURO currency as well)
- HTTP callback fix
- First release