VaultPress is a subscription service offering realtime backup, automated security scanning, and support from WordPress experts.
|Author:||Automattic (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||5.2|
|WordPress version tested:||5.5|
|Added to WordPress repository:||25-06-2013|
|Total downloads:||1 407 962|
|Active installs:||70 000+|
Click to start download
VaultPress is now powered by Jetpack and effortlessly backs up every post, comment, media file, revision, and dashboard setting on your site to our servers. With VaultPress you’re protected against hackers, malware, accidental damage, and host outages.
To subscribe visit VaultPress.com.
View our full list of FAQs at http://help.vaultpress.com/faq/
What’s included in each plan?
All plans include automated daily backups (unlimited storage space) of your entire site, 1-click restores, stats, priority support, brute force attack protection, uptime monitoring, spam protection, site migration, and an activity log.
The Personal and Premium plans are limited to a 30-day backup archive while Professional is unlimited.
The Premium and Professional plans also offer automated security scanning against malware and infiltrations with the Professional plan also offering automated threat resolution.
Visit our site for more detail and up-to-date information.
How many sites can I protect with VaultPress?
A VaultPress subscription is for a single WordPress site. You can purchase additional subscriptions for each of your WordPress sites, and manage them all with in one place.
Does VaultPress work with WordPress 3.0 Multisite installs?
Yes, VaultPress supports Multisite installs. Each site will require its own subscription.
- Release date: August 7, 2020
** Opcache Conflict **
- General: Revert autoloader version to prior 1.7.0 version, to resolve an intermittent issue during the upgrade process for some users.
- Release date: August 6, 2020
** Compatibility **
- General: Handle new user meta actions.
- General: Implement the spread operator for our IXR class methods to match WordPress Core behavior in 5.5.
- General: Update some miscellaneous dependencies.
- Release date: Not publicly released, all changes shipped in subsequent version instead.
- Release date: December 10, 2019
- General: the VaultPress plugin now requires PHP 5.6, just like WordPress.
- General: avoid using PHP short array syntax to load plugin files.
- Release date: December 9, 2019
- General: avoid PHP deprecation notices when using a newer version of the Jetpack plugin.
- Admin Page: do not display a dashboard link if not registered.
- Admin Page: update reset settings card wording.
- Connect button: update link to current VaultPress page.
- Notices: only display notices in specific locations.
- Notices: update wording for the VaultPress connection notice