User Status Manager is a plugin where user account can be enabled or disabled.
|Author:||Rahul Balakrishna (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.3|
|WordPress version tested:||3.9.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||04-11-2012|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||2 354|
Click to start download
User Status Manager provides admin to disable or enable user account for specific number of days. The only setting the admin have to do is select the status of the user, set the "From Date" and "To Date" value and click on save.
Note: Immediately after installation of plugin go to "Status-Manager", Select all users and click on save. Then you are ready to go 🙂
Just in case if there is any scenario where the inactive user login is redirected to home page then follow small edit in the code mentioned Here
Please follow the installation steps carefully
If you have any queries or want to add some another functionality to the plugin, fell free to email me on email@example.com.
1. Fixed the issue where user name was not getting saved at the backend.
2. Fixed the issue when admin delete the user(s) under “User” section then the respective user is deleted from the plugin table.
1. Added search functionality by name and email.
2. Added an option where the admin can add their own custom message displayed to the inactive user after they login.
3. Solved minor issues in the code.