User Blocker plugin provide the ability to admin to block or unblock user accounts quickly and effortlessly. User can be blocked by Roll or username for specific day & time OR date range Or permanantly. When someone tries to log in, and if taht user blocked then a friendly error message is displayed on the login screen. You can unblock accounts at any time you want.
Also admin can view blocked user list and quickly search user and unblock account if require.
* Block user by time (FROM-time to TO-time) for certain week days
* Block user by date (FROM-date to TO-date)
* Block user Permanently
* Unblock user any time
* Block user by UserName OR by Role
* Customizable message for each blocked User OR Blocked Role
* View blocked user list By Time, By Date and Permanently blcoked users.
* Easy to search any blocked user by username/ email / First name to view blocking status and modify or remove blocking
|Author:||Solwin Infotech (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.8.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||17-06-2015|
|Total downloads:||5 057|
Click to start download
Block User By Time
Block User By Date
Block User Permanent
Blocked User List By Time
Blocked User List By Date
Blocked User List Permanently
Blocked User List
From your WordPress Dashboard
- Visit Plugins > Add New
- Search for User Blocker
- Click on Install Now button
- Click on Activate Now after installed in backend
- Download User Blocker
- Upload the user-blocker directory to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory, using one of your favorite method (ftp, sftp, scp, etc.)
- Activate User Blocker from your plugins page.
Can I block any user by time or date based?
Yes, User Blocker plugin gives you ability to block any user with specific time and date frame.
I want to block users which have same user role, How can I do this?
Go to User Blocker page and select Block Users By Time tab and then select Role option with ‘Select User/Category’ dropdown. Now, you have list of user roles. You can select any of them, set block time and message and hit on Block Role button.
Can I change the message a disabled user sees?
Yes, there is an option in backend as admin can update the message for disabled user.
Can I set individual block message for all blocked users?
Yes, admin user can set individual block message for all blocked users.
Apart from Admin who can unblock user?
Only Admin user have right to unblock blocked user.
If there are more than one Admin users then how will work?
All admin users have same rights to block and unblock user by available categories.
Release date: August 22th, 2017
- Bug Fix: Issue in use of filter hook – authenticate
Release date: August 5th, 2017
- Enhancement: Localization file updated to new version
Release date: June 14th, 2017
- Enhancement: Make compatible with WordPress 4.8
- Bug Fix: Localization issue resolved
Release date: January 4th, 2017
- Enhancement: Make compatible with WordPress 4.7
Release date: August 26th, 2016
- Enhancement: Added support of bbpress plugin
- Bug Fix: UI changes to make compatible with WordPress 4.6
Release date: December 9th, 2015
- Enhancement: Add localization
- Enhancement: UI improvements
- Enhancement: Sidebar added for fast submission of review and add ticket in support
- Bug Fix: Issue resolved with WP DEBUG
- Bug Fix: Blocked users by Time not working with WordPress timing
Release date: August 29th, 2015
- Enhancement: By default users will be displayed, not roles
- Enhancement: Time has been included with date to block user for particular time frame
- Enhancement: Timezone will be according to WordPress options timezone and time will be calculated based on that timezone
- Bug Fix: Conflict with WordPress media upload jquery
Release Date: June 9th, 2015
- Initial release