Log all activity of users and get notified when user login to admin area.
|Author:||Solwin Infotech (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.8.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||09-07-2015|
|Total downloads:||26 968|
|Active installs:||7 000+|
Click to start download
User Activities - Dashboard
User Activities - General Settings
User Activities - Email Notification Settings
User Activities - Email Settings
- Download the plugin file and unzip it.
- Upload the
user-actity-logfolder to the
- Activate the “User Activity Log” plugin from plugin page on wordpress admin area.
Alternatively, you can install the plugin automatically through the WordPress Admin
1. Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
2. Search for ‘User Activity Log’
3. Activate Plugins.
Can plugin send me an email once selected users are logged in with site?
Yes, with “Email Settings” option you can manage mail notification as per your requirement.
Can I filter particular user’s activity with any filtering?
Yes, there are number of filter options available as you can filter activity log based on user, user roles and user actions.
Can I remove all user activity log details?
Yes you can. Whenever you want to clear your activity log data then Go to User Actions Log > Settings > General Settings > Delete Log Activities and click on “Reset Database”.
Why I need to use User Activity Log plugin?
Monitor and track all backend activities those are done by your freelancers, website developers, post authors, etc. If you are website owners and want to keep that logs, check to developer’s work flow or want to add more security with website then this is a best and most needed solution for you.
Release date: August 5th, 2017
- Enhancement – Make compatible with WordPress 4.8.1
- Bug Fix – Resolve security vulnerability issue
Release date: April 10th, 2017
- Enhancement – Added dashboard widget displaying latest activity log
- Bug Fix – Remove confliction of js with bootstrap
Release date: January 4th, 2017
- Bug Fix – Customize notification email not working
Release date: October 11th, 2016
- Enhancement – User Activity Log Pro database upgrade code added
- Changes – Database table name changes to remove confliction with other plugin
Release date: September 8th, 2016
- Bug Fix – Security issue resolved that reported by “Plugin Vulnerabilities” team
Release date: August 26th, 2016
- Bug Fix – UI changes to make compatible with WordPress 4.6
- Bug Fix – Remove usage of get_currentuserinfo() which is deprecated in WordPress 4.5.
Release date: December 8th, 2015
- Bug Fix – Admin Ajax calling multiple times
Release date: October 13th, 2015
- Bug Fix – Email settings and security issue resolved
Release date: October 12th, 2015
- Bug Fix – Missing translation strings resolved
Release date: October 10th, 2015
- Enhancement – Add localization
- Enhancement – Sidebar added for fast submission of review and add ticket in support
- Bug Fix – Bug fix of email setting saved
- Bug Fix – Sending email user not found
Release date: August 29th, 2015
- Bug Fix – Bug fix of widget saving
Release Date: June 9th, 2015
- Initial release