Log all activity of users and get notified when user login to admin area.
|Author:||Solwin Infotech (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.6|
|Added to WordPress repository:||09-07-2015|
|Total downloads:||65 948|
|Active installs:||10 000+|
Click to start download
User Activities - Dashboard
User Activities - General Settings
User Activities - Email Notification Settings
User Activities - Email Settings
- Download the plugin file and unzip it.
- Upload the
user-actity-logfolder to the
- Activate the “User Activity Log” plugin from plugin page on wordpress admin area.
Alternatively, you can install the plugin automatically through the WordPress Admin
1. Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
2. Search for ‘User Activity Log’
3. Activate Plugins.
Can plugin send me an email once selected users are logged in with site?
Yes, with “Email Settings” option you can manage mail notification as per your requirement.
Can I filter particular user’s activity with any filtering?
Yes, there are number of filter options available as you can filter activity log based on user, user roles and user actions.
Can I remove all user activity log details?
Yes you can. Whenever you want to clear your activity log data then Go to User Actions Log > Settings > General Settings > Delete Log Activities and click on “Reset Database”.
Why I need to use User Activity Log plugin?
Monitor and track all backend activities those are done by your freelancers, website developers, post authors, etc. If you are website owners and want to keep that logs, check to developer’s work flow or want to add more security with website then this is a best and most needed solution for you.
Release date: May 22nd, 2018
- Updated: Make compatible with WordPress 4.9.6
- Updated: Change in some text
- Fixed: Make changes as per GDPR rules
Release date: April 19th, 2018
- Fixed: Update on vulnerability code
Release date: February 10th, 2018
- Fixed: ‘Reset Database’ not working with specific condition
Release date: November 21st, 2017
- Updated: Make compatible with WordPress 4.9
Release date: November 7th, 2017
- Fixed: Translation issues
Release date: September 12th, 2017
- Updated: Admin UI for better UX
- Fixed: Issue of term created filter
Release date: August 5th, 2017
- Updated: Make plugin compatible for WordPress 4.8.1
- Fixed: Security vulnerability issue
Release date: April 10th, 2017
- Added: Admin Dashboard widget displaying latest activity log
- Fixed: Confliction of js with bootstrap
Release date: January 4th, 2017
- Fixed: Customize notification email not working
Release date: October 11th, 2016
- Added: User Activity Log Pro database upgrade code for database verification
- Fixed: Database table name changes to remove confliction with other plugin
Release date: September 8th, 2016
- Fixed: Security issue that reported by “Plugin Vulnerabilities” team
Release date: August 26th, 2016
- Fixed: UI changes to make compatible with WordPress 4.6
- Fixed: Remove usage of get_currentuserinfo() which is deprecated in WordPress 4.5.
Release date: December 8th, 2015
- Fixed: Admin Ajax calling multiple times
Release date: October 13th, 2015
- Fixed: Email settings and security issue resolved
Release date: October 12th, 2015
- Fixed: Missing translation strings resolved
Release date: October 10th, 2015
- Added: Localization support with plugin
- Added: Backend Sidebar for fast submission of review and add ticket in support
- Fixed: Email settings not saving
- Fixed: Sending email user not found
Release date: August 29th, 2015
- Fixed: Widget changes not saving
Release Date: June 9th, 2015
- Initial release