This plugin adds a way to work with uploadcare.com service and to insert images to your post using it.
|Author:||Uploadcare (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.5+|
|WordPress version tested:||4.7.3|
|Added to WordPress repository:||13-12-2012|
|Total downloads:||14 748|
Click to start download
"Add Media" button.
Uploading widget: Choose images from Facebook.
Uploading widget: Choose files from Google Drive.
Uploading widget: Crop image.
- Minor bug fix for usage jQuery.
- Test up to WordPress 4.7.2
- Uploadcare widget updated to version 2.6.0
- Test up to WordPress 4.4.2
- update uploadcare-php lib
- Fix “add via uploadcare” button in media library
- Fix plugin activation message on PHP 5.2-
- Uploadcare widget updated to version 1.4.2
- Test up to WordPress 4.0
- Add ‘de’ locale
- Check PHP version and php-curl lib on plugin activation
- Uploadcare widget updated to version 1.2.0
- Add Flickr support
- Add ‘da’ locale
- Add source tab setting
- Uploadcare widget updated to version 1.0.1
- Update underlying uploadcare-php
- Ditch support of php-5.2
- Add Uploadcare button to default media library uploader
- Add custom post type “User Images”
- Add [uploadcare] shortcode, that shows widget for users. Uploaded images are attached to post
and are saved as “User Images”
- Remove custom Featured Images meta box. Build in should work with attachments.
- Uploadcare widget updated to version 0.18.0
- Fix Featured Images.
- Uploadcare media library tab now shows all files from your Uploadcare account (project)
- Allow cropping when inserting images via Uploadcare media library tab
- Make WordPress attachment when uploading file via “Add Media” button
This should impove Uploadcare integration with WordPress and 3rd party plugins
- Fix pagination in media tab
- Support featured images via Uploadcare
- New setting “Use Uploadcare for featured images”.
- New setting “Allow multiupload”.
- New setting “Uploadcare widget fine tuning”.
- Uploadcare widget updated to version 0.12
- New setting “Insert image with url to the original image”.
- Uploadcare widget updated to version 0.8.1.2
- New widget version, plugin refactored and ready to go.
- Minor fixes
- Minor fixes
- More operations form validation
- Fixed files deletion.
- “Files” are presented as Uploadcare logo.
- Header is not displayed for WordPress 3.5, updated for new “Add Media”
- Operation values no longer nulled when operation type is changed.
- Now inserts files, not only images.
- Scale crop and Resize are now radio buttons instead of checkboxes.
- Fixed “Store” button image script.
- Uploadcare widget updated to 0.5.0. Facebook and instagram added.
- “Store” button is hidden until file is selected.
- Uploaded files are saved in database.
- Uploadcare file list uses only saved files, not all the files from an Uploadcare account.
- “Crop” operation deleted.
- “Resize” and “Scale Crop” cannot be used at the same time.
- Minor fixes.
- New tab: Uploadcare Files – Select previously uploaded files.
- “Uploadcare” admin menu: view and delet previously uploaded files.
- WordPress readme added.
- Preview is now at the bottom of the form.
- Scale and Crop “center” option is defaulted to “checked”.
- Initial release