Alert admins to plugin, active theme and WordPress core updates
|Author:||The Revolt Group (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.6|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.8|
|Added to WordPress repository:||21-08-2018|
Click to start download
Create a Flow with an HTTP Request starting point. After it's configured you will copy the endpoint and paste under Flow Alerts.
View Services in IFTTT, find Webhooks and click documentation. This screen will provide the endpoint that you need for IFTTT Alerts. Be sure to change event_type before copying.
Find your Zap on your Zapier dashboard. Under the Catch Webhook trigger you will find View Webhook. Copy the endpoint and paste under Zapier Alerts.
Activate plugin. Under the settings tab configure plugin how to operate. This could be providing emails, webhook enpoints, or both.
How will I be alerted?
You can configure emails to be sent out to specified addresses. Create Microsoft Flow, IFTTT, Zapier Webhooks that will kick off your predefined actions.
- Won’t update Database unless at least one setting is set. This prevents the case where activating plugin for the first time won’t send out current update alerts
- Make sure to fully clean up on plugin deletion.
- Add basic HTTP Authentication credential settings.
- Settings page cleanup
- Setup screenshots for various integrations
- Added IFTTT support
- Added Zapier support
- Bug Fixes
- Added Microsoft Flow support
- Initial version