Up down image slideshow gallery lets showcase images in a vertical move style. Single image at a time and pull one by one continually.
|Author:||Gopi Ramasamy (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.4|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9|
|Added to WordPress repository:||29-04-2011|
|Total downloads:||12 629|
Click to start download
Front Page. http://www.gopiplus.com/work/2011/04/25/wordpress-plugin-up-down-image-slideshow-script/
Admin Page. http://www.gopiplus.com/work/2011/04/25/wordpress-plugin-up-down-image-slideshow-script/
Q1) How to update the width, height, fade duration, pause of the gallery?
Q2) Where to upload my image?
Q3) How the slide show manages the order?
Q4) How to split the images for gallery?
Q5) Where to update the duration of transition?
Q6) Where to update the pause time between images?
More info : click to go
We have 3 option to configure this plugin click here to see more info.
- Tested up to 4.9
- Tested up to 4.8
- Tested up to 4.7
- Tested up to 4.6
- Tested up to 4.5
- Sanitization added for all input value.
- Tested up to 4.4
- Tested up to 4.3.1
- Text Domain slug has been added for Language Packs.
- Tested up to 4.3
- Image upload option is added in the plugin admin. With this option you can easily upload (or select from media) your images into this plugin.
- Tested up to 4.2.2
- Tested up to 4.1
- Tested up to 4.0
- Tested up to 3.9
- Added some security feature
- Tested up to 3.8
- Now this plugin supports localization (or internationalization). i.e. option to translate into other languages.
Plugin *.po file (udisg.po) available in the languages folder. Translators Welcome.
- Supports network multisite website (Manual table creation required).
Tested up to WordPress 3.6
Added security feature.
Tested up to WordPress 3.5
Avoid registering the alternate jQuery.
From this version we are using existing wordpress jQuery.
Tested up to 3.4.2
New demo link, http://www.gopiplus.com
Slight change in the short code, Please find the new short code for your gallery.
Fixed plug-in directory violations issue
Tested upto 3.4
Tested upto 3.3
Small 3.0 bug fixed
Small 2.0 bug fixed
Tested UpTo WP 3.2.1