Add-on to Ultimate member to show latest new members in a widget or with a shortcode
|Author:||Really Simple Plugins (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.8|
|WordPress version tested:||5.6.4|
|Added to WordPress repository:||29-06-2017|
|Total downloads:||6 869|
Click to start download
Add-on to Ultimate member to show latest new members in a widget or with shortcode.
To use the widget, simply add the widget in WordPress to your sidebar. To use the shortcode, add the shortcode umnm-new-members to a page.
Need any changes, other features? Post a support item, and if I like it, I’ll add it.
Like this plugin? I appreciate a review ???? For more information see really-simple-plugins.com/um-new-members.
For more Ultimate Member add-ons, see really-simple-plugins.com/download/category/ultimate-member/.
Drag the widget into a widget area, and you get a list of the most recent members on your framework.
Is there a shortcode?
- Yes, you can use [umnm-new-members number=5]. You can put this shortcode anywhere on your site.
Can I override the template for the widget?
- Yes. Copy the template in templates/new-members.php to:
theme-folder/ultimate-member/templates/um-members-widgets/new-members.php, and edit to your liking. The plugin will pick it up automatically
- Fix: deprecated create_function call for widget
- Fix: only show approved members
- Fix: missing file
- Tweak: added option to exclude roles
- Tweak: added option to adjust number of members to show
- Tweak: added option to adjust profile image size
- Tested for Ultimate Member 2.0
- Fix: text domain should not be a constant
- Fix: text domain not being wp compatible
- Added a logo image
- Updated tested up to version
* Added screenshots
- initial release