Shows an Under Construction holding page for all users who are not logged in or Admin.
|Author:||HappyKite, Morrowmedia (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.6.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||13-02-2014|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||122 252|
|Active installs:||4 000+|
Click to start download
This is an example of what the holding page can look like, this is using the Darkbind patterned background
This is the top half of the options page, this shows the bulk of the options
This is the bottom half of the options page, here you can see the colour selector for the Solid Background option.
- Upload the folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Settings -> Ultimate Under Construction to enable and customise your holding page.
When the plugin is active it kills my Theme Options page.
This was due to an oversight in the UUC-Script.js file. This has been fixed and updating to the most recent version of my plugin should fix the issue.
How do I log in once I have activated the Under Construction page?
You will need to navigate directly to the wp-login page. To do this navigate to www.yoursite.com/wp-login.php.
When I deactivate the plugin it doesn’t turn off?
This will be a caching issue.
FlipClock doesn’t load?
This has been fixed in v1.7. Please update.
If you have any other questions please feel free to contact me via www.morrowmedia.co.uk
- Newly Created plugin
- Added in FlipClock countdown choice
- Added functionality to switch off countdown entirely
- Fixed the countdown completion text
- Plugin tested and working with WordPress 3.9
- Updated images
- Fixed FlipClock error on IE and iOS.
- Tidied up some unwanted warnings with newest version of WordPress.
- FlipClock no longers resorts to absurd numbers when it goes past the deadline.
- Fixed errors caused not variables not being set.
- Removed meta tags/header information when Under Construction page is not active.
- Preparing for WordPress 4.0
- Testing up to WordPress 4.1
- Front end Tidy-up (including Thumbnail)
- FlipClock no longer sticks to UTC.
- Fixed issue with FlipClock.min.js causing FlipClock to not load
- Altering CSS
- Fixing JS Colour Picker.
- Adding new Committer.
- New Images.
- FIX – Allowing the scripts to be loaded on https.