Ultimate Blocks for Gutenberg is a Blocks Plugin for Gutenberg Editor. Gutenberg Blocks made easy !!!
|Author:||Liton Arefin (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||5.0|
|WordPress version tested:||5.2.3|
|Added to WordPress repository:||09-11-2018|
|Total downloads:||14 377|
Click to start download
Gutenberg is now a reality. Easy Blocks is a growing Gutenberg Block Plugin. It’s easy to create multiple columns variations within a single row. Drag and Drop columns size variations gives you more controls over your website. We’re calling it as a Gutenberg Page Builder. If you are using Gutenberg Editor, then you can try this plugin to get maximum customization possibilities.
This plugin has mostly all type of necessary blocks. No matter which type of website or landing page you are going to create, Easy Blocks is the perfect solution. There are blocks for Marketing Perspective (Call to action, Buttons, Testimonial, Counter Up, Logo Slider), Services (Feature box, Feature Grid, Pricing Table), Social (Social Share, Instagram Grid), Customizable Header (Hero Image), Content layout (Title & Subtitle, Image & Content, Card, Author Profile), etc.
Multiple Columns style helps you to design any kind of landing page from scratch. You to insert a maximum six columns in a row. If you need more column within a single row, then try the inner row block.
Row and Columns Video Tutorial:
The Row and Column comes with unlimited customization possibilities. Controls of Background Color Image, Overlay, Margin/Padding, Divider, Container from the Panel. Watch the following Row and Column Customization video of Easy Blocks Plugin.
Row and Columns Customization Video Tutorial:
Check out the following video to get a clear idea of how other blocks work.
The introduction of blocks has necessitated the development of block plugins for WordPress. Our “Easy Blocks” Gutenberg Plugin is also a humble attempt in that aspect. We have compiled a few exciting blocks that should put at ease while using the Gutenberg plugin.
Our plugin is basically, plug and play. If you’ve updated the WordPress version, then all you need to do is install our plugin, and you’re good to begin creating your blocks.
Currently, we have 20+ different blocks. We have carefully curated the blocks that have been missing from other Gutenberg block plugins.
20+ EASY BLOCKS AND COUNTING
Easy Blocks comes with 20 Blocks (Currently) to enhance your Gutenberg Editor Experience.
Row and Columns Block : Default Gutenberg editor allow you to create 2 columns within a single row. But we have Developed our row system which supports multiple variations of columns within a single row.
Alert or Notification : Create colorful alert or notification with this Block. Don’t forget to select the type for better preview.
Author Profile or Box Block : Author box is a most wanted feature for blogger. Because the audience always likes to see behind the person of a blog post. You will get 100% editable feature within this block.
Blockquotes Block : This allows you to mention Quotes with Name. Change icon or text color with the help of color picker.
Call To Action : For marketing purpose, CTA is an essential section. It plays a vital role to grab the lead from a landing page.
Card Block : In the web world “card” used to highlight a particular part of any web page with image and content.
Click to Tweet Block : This system allows you to highlight some content which helps the audience to tweet. The visitor can tweet without leaving your website.
Counter Up Block : Put Animate Counter in your offer or sales page with this block. Manually insert number or text and hit the publish button to see the magic.
Default Row Paragraph Block : After adding any column via the row system, you able to type content there. You can select the column text color and background color with this option.
Feature Box : Add your single service of a feature on your web page with this block. We recommend you to use this in multiple columns.
Feature Grid : When you need to add multiple feature or service in a grid, this block will do it. It comes with different variation and customization feature.
Hero Image Block : Most of the people prefer to use this block in a webpage header. You can place a full-width image with Content and Button. Choose proper overlay color so that your content is easy to read.
Image and Content : Place image and content in a single row by this block. Align the image into left or right as you need.
Instagram Block : Add Instagram posts on your website. Instagram lover need this block to increase follower. You can showcase your Instagram Profile with this option too.
Logo Slider Block : You may need to mention your partner’s logo or logo for those websites who featured your business; you can use this block to add multiple logos. Write the title, and description when needs and align them properly so that both logo and content are visible.
Pricing Table Block : Pricing Table with 3 Variations will make your website more dynamic. Also, don’t forget to highlight the most popular pricing. We have included an option named “Highlight column.”
Social Share Block : Easy Social Share Block with 6 Hover Styles, Sizes, Icons Only, Icons with Texts and lots of variations make your posts or pages easily sharable around the web.
Title & Sub Title : Making a subtitle under the main title is necessary sometimes. Use the block and put anywhere in Gutenberg page editor.
Testimonial Block : It’s easy to add Testimonials in any page or post. Just add the block and write down testimonial content, image, name, designation.
Testimonial Slider Block : All functionality is same as the Testimonial Block. This Testimonial slider block allows you to add multiple Testimonial. These will be slide one by one by default.
Blog Post Grid Block : Blog post grid/list view. Many controls like – Show/Hide Thumbnails, Show/Hide Author Meta, Excerpt controls, Post Columns and rows, Read More text, Order by etc.
Team Slider (Upcoming)
- Teams Block (Upcoming)
- Accordion Block (Upcoming)
- GDPR Conscent (Upcoming)
- Related Posts (Upcoming)
- Facebook Like Block (Upcoming)
- Logo Slider Block (Upcoming)
- Number Block (Upcoming)
- Google Maps(GMap) Block (Upcoming)
- Maps Location (Upcoming)
- Banner Ads ( Upcoming )
Many more are coming soon(by Weekly Update)
Are you Looking for Gutenberg Supported Theme?
Check out Polmo Lite, best Compatible Theme with Gutenberg and “Easy Blocks for Gutenberg” Plugin. Some Core Features of Polmo Lite:
– Modern and Clean Design
– Anchor functionality for One Page sites
– Parallax images in sections
– Custom Widget Areas
– Google Maps
– Blog Standard Layout
– Revolution Slider
– Service/Feature Box
– Testimonial Section
– Responsive Design
– Portfolio List shortcode
– Multiple customizable layouts for portfolio single items
– Portfolio Fullscreen Slider layouts
– Portfolio Single Gallery layouts
– Portfolio Single Masonry layouts
– Portfolio Full Width layouts
– Portfolio Custom layouts
– Portfolio Small Images layouts
– Portfolio Small Masonry Layouts
– Pricing Tables shortcode
– Team Section
– Client Carousel
– Image Gallery
– Post Type Supports- Standard, Image, Chat, Video, Gallery, Link, Status etc.
Some Features Of Our Easy Block Plugins –
The plugin is customizable by providing every element with lots of option to control every possible thing. You have the power to customize the blocks as per your choice.
LIGHTWEIGHT & INSTANT LOADING
The plugin does not allow messy code or extra asset which slow down your internet speed. It offers deactivation of unnecessary widgets to keep your site work smoothly.
We have an excellent and friendly support team for your assistance. Put your question in the support forum or you can contact us directly via live chat and contact form.
Liked Easy Blocks Plugins?
Call to Action Block
Card Block Block
Click to Tweek Block
Features Grid Block
Hero Image or Banner Block
Image Content Block
Testimonial and Testimonial Slider Block
Heading & Sub Heading Block
Pricing Table Block
Social Share Block
Counter Up Block
Author Box Block
Blog Post Grid View Block
Blog Post List View Block
If you have any questions, please ask it on the Support Forum.
Can I use this Plugin without Gutenberg Plugin?
Yes, if you have WordPress 5.0+ version installed then you can use Easy Gutenberg Plugin without “Gutenberg” Plugin.
I’m Using WordPress v5.0. Do I need to Install “Gutenberg” Plugin?
No, since Gutenberg is on core with WordPress v5.0. You don’t need to Install “Gutenberg” Plugin.
How to Install this Plugin ?
Installation Process has been discussed on “Installation” Section. Video Tutorial will help you about Installation Process.
How to Configure this Plugin ?
Basically, there’s no Configuration required for using “Easy Blocks for Gutenberg” Plugin.
How to add Easy Blocks?
Navigate to any post or page which you want to edit. Then click on the plus button. Scroll down or search for “Easy Block”. Click on that option and you will see some blocks. Just add what block you like and edit the content.
“Easy Gutenberg Plugin” Installed but Not Working !!!
First, deactivate Other “Gutenberg Blocks” plugin and try again. In most cases, it’ll be conflicting issue. Try Activate/Deactivate “Easy Blocks for Gutenberg” Plugin. If nothing works then post on our Support Form(Link Mentioned above).
How can I get faster Support?
We’ve two ways to give Supports for “Easy Blocks for Gutenberg” Plugin – Easy Blocks Support Forum or Our Website Support. Since, this is a Free Plugin, Support reply may delay for answer but we’re Dedicated on our Website Support Forum.
I need Custom Blocks, can you Customize or Create for me?
We don’t provide Customization Support for Free Products. But, If you need to Create one we do Offer Customization Service.
- Elementor Support and Master Addons for Elementor Support given
- Added: Blog Post/List View added. Blog post grid/list view. Many controls like – Show/Hide Thumbnails, Show/Hide Author Meta, Excerpt controls, Post Columns and rows, Read More text, Order by etc.
- Added: Team Block.
- Fixed: CSS bugs
- Fixed: Image Content Alignment issue fixed
- Added: BaseControl Component Added on wp.component utils.js
- Added: Style Two Added on Call to Action. Added Call to Action Title and Description with Placeholders
- Added: Feature Box Icon and Second Style
- Added: Author Profile, Writer Profile Block Added
- Added: Counter Up Block, Animate Counter or Countdown Offer Block added.
- Updated: Block based Scripts and Styles loading feature given. Generally different scripts used on different Custom Post Types. Loading different Scripts for specific blocks will be best for Custom Post Types like Portfolio, Team, Gallery Slider, Post Slider etc.
- Added: Pricing Table Block
- Added: Social Share Block
- Added: Sliders like – Logo Slider, Image Slider, Gallery Slider, Slider Gallery, Client Logo Slider, Client Slider added.
- Removed: GDPR Conscent Block Removed
- Fixed: Feature Box block font size issue fixed
- Updated: Screenshots Updated
- Added: Added Pricing Table Block
- Added: Added Author Box / Profile Box / Author Card / Profile Card etc
- Added: Added Pricing Table Block
- Fixed: BootStrap CSS and JS issue, Other CSS bugs
- Added: Feature Box Block
- Added: Feature Grid Block
- Added: Added Hero Image Gutenberg Block
- Added: Added Instagram Gutenberg Block
- Fixed: Blocks Style issue Fixed
- Upgrade: Version Bump
- Update: WordPress 5.0 Style and Hooks Compatible
- Added: Three new Blocks added – Hero Image, Testimonial Slider, Click etc
- Fixed: Title and Sub Title Section Style Fixed
- Fixed: Broken Styles on WordPress 5.0 fixed
- Fixed: Call to Action Style Fixed
- Upgrade: Version Bump
- Minor Change in CSS Styles
- Fixed: Fixed “InspectorControls”, “BlockControls” with “wp.editor” bug
- Added: Working on Testimonial Sliders
- Upgrade: Version Bump
- Version Bump
- Version Bump
- Major Release on Structure Updates
- Date: [20.Nov.2018]https://wordpress.org/plugins/ultimate-blocks-for-gutenberg/)
- Updated: Welcome Page Styled
- Added: Welcome Page – Supported Free Themes Block
- Added Navigations- How to Use, Documentation, Support, Free Themes and Changelogs
- Free Themes: VideoStories, Polmo Lite, Reader WP Lite, Jewel Blog, Revideo, Videofy, Videomag, Videofire, Ultimate AMP
- Update: “Polmo Lite” WordPress Theme has been updated with “Essential Blocks” Plugin Support
- Added: Welcome Page – Demo links, Features Block, Documentation, Support, Changelogs
- Removed: Removed Settings Page, all the Settings were on Blocks. So, there’s no need Settings Page. We’ll think about in future
- Fixed: Renamed Title & Sub Title to Heading & Sub Heading, fixed style issue on text align
- Fixed: Heading & Sub Heading Section Text * Block Alignment issue fixed on Front end
- Fixed: Menu Icon Fixed
- Fixed: Menu Name changed from “UGB” to “Essential Blocks”
- Update: Block Keywords modified can be found now anything search like “EGB”, “Alert”, “Card” etc. Any text matching will show Search panel
- Date: [18.Nov.2018]https://wordpress.org/plugins/ultimate-blocks-for-gutenberg/)
- Added: Welcome Page Added on WordPress Essential Blocks for Gutenberg Plugin
- Fixed: Admin Notice Issue, Date issue fixed, Plugin Name and Link issue fixed. Wrong Link on Rating issue fixed
- Fixed: Alert Block, Blockquotes Block Styling issue fixed.
- Added: New Blocks – Call to Action Block, Card Block, Image and Content Block, Testimonial Block, Title and Sub Title Blocks were added.
- Added: Welcome Page added
- Date: [12.Nov.2018]https://wordpress.org/plugins/ultimate-blocks-for-gutenberg/)
- Fixed Block Style issues
- Date: [09.Nov.2018]https://wordpress.org/plugins/ultimate-blocks-for-gutenberg/)
- Initial Release