The UK Weather Observations plugin for WordPress displays recent local weather observations based on RSS feeds published by the BBC.
|Author:||Clive Publishing (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.7|
|WordPress version tested:||2.8|
|Added to WordPress repository:||12-01-2009|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||2 359|
Click to start download
The UK Weather Observations plugin for WordPress displays recent local weather observations based on RSS feeds published by the BBC. Please see the UK Weather Observations web page for more information.
WordPress UK Weather Observations Features
- Displays local weather information (worldwide, not just UK), updated regularly during daylight hours;
- Weather information is sourced from the BBC;
- Weather information is updated automatically;
- Admin interface to select locality and customize settings;
- WordPress Widget enabled;
- Written specifically for WordPress 2.7+;
- No PHP skills or file changes are required;
- And more!