Twilio makes it easy to implement and integrate click-to-call directly into your web application.
|Author:||zonnix (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.4|
|Added to WordPress repository:||05-10-2015|
|Total downloads:||2 080|
Click to start download
- Download “Twilio Easy Call” plugin and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate “Twilio Easy Call” plugin through the Plugins menu.
- Go to “Twilio Easy Call” on the admin menu.
- Go to ‘https://www.twilio.com/user/account/settings’ and get your API Credentials: AccountSID, AuthToken and Twilio number.
- Add “Twilio Easy Call” shortcode on any page on your website where you want a click to call form and button to be displayed.
- Add support to wordpress 4.9.4
- Fix issue related to spaces and dash in phone number in frontend
- Added links to Pro version.
- Integrate with jQuery plugin for entering and validating international telephone numbers.
- Initial version.