Donate link: http://goo.gl/RZiu34
This plugin allows you to show twitter trends based on location.
|Author:||jetonr (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0.1|
|WordPress version tested:||3.8|
|Added to WordPress repository:||10-12-2013|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||1 330|
Click to start download
This plugin allows you to show twitter trends based on regions. You can chose from 300+ Cities and many Countries Worldwide.
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Go to Appearance > Widgets and drag 'Twitter Trends Widget' to your sidebar
- Update the settings in the widget: Region, number of trends, expiration time and Twitter Oauth App data
- Display Trends from 400+ Cities & Countries
- Easy in-widget configuration
- Trends Expiration Time