Uses the twitter goodies widgets API to create offical twitter widgets (profiles, lists, faves and search) straight from your control panel. Same opti
|Author:||NetWebLogic LLC (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.7|
|WordPress version tested:||3.0.5|
|Added to WordPress repository:||06-11-2009|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||28 717|
Click to start download
This plugin will allow you to create any one of the four Twitter widgets located at twitter's website twitter.com/goodies/widgets with the friendly wordpress drag & drop convenience of widgets. Some of the features:
- Can create multiple twitter widget instnaces (uses the new WP widget API)
- Four for one! Four twitter widgets - twitter lists, faves, your twitter profile, or a search
- All the options available via the twitter widget page are available here too (as of Nov 05 2009).
- Save multiple themes for your twitter widget. Use one theme (or many) across multiple widgets, no need to retype settings like on the twitter site.
- Quickly and easly switch between the different twitter widget types.
- One widget makes for twitter widgets.
- Place widgets in your posts and pages too with shortcodes (see notes).
If you have any problems with the plugins, please visit our [http://netweblogic.com/forums/](support forums) for further information and provide some feedback first, we may be able to help. It's considered rude to just give low ratings and nothing reason for doing so.
If you find this plugin useful and would like to say thanks, a link, digg, or some other form of recognition to the plugin page on our blog would be appreciated.
Create a theme, customize your twitter widget look and save it for use across many widgets.
Change the colour of your twitter widgets. Easy color picking using a simple colour wheel.
Choose between 4 different twitter widgets, including the new twitter lists feature.
Each twitter widget type has specific options.
When creating a twitter list widget, type in a twitter username and auomatically load their lists for you to choose from.
Using short codes, add your twitter widget to your posts and pages. (Width is adjustable)
See twitter updates directly on your sidebar using the official twitter widget API.
Is this an official twitter plugin?
No it’s not, but it uses all of the standards twitter uses to generate their own twitter widget code and options.
For further questions and answers (or to submit one yourself) go to our [http://netweblogic.com/forums/](support forums).