BETA WARNING – Plugin is still in development as part of a complex Twitch system when used with other extensions.
The plugins development requires the …
|Author:||Ryan Bayne (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.6|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.5|
|Added to WordPress repository:||06-09-2017|
Click to start download
- Method 1: Move folder inside the .zip file into the “wp-content/plugins/” directory if your website is stored locally. Then upload the new plugin folder using your FTP program.
- Method 2: Use your hosting control panels file manager to upload the plugin folder (not the .zip, only the folder inside it) to the “wp-content/plugins/” directory.
- Method 3: In your WordPress admin click on Plugins then click on Add New. You can search for your plugin there and perform the installation easily. This method does not apply to premium plugins.
Can I hire you to customize the plugin for me?
Yes you can pay the plugin author to improve the plugin to suit your needs. Many improvements will be done free so
post your requirements on the plugins forum first.
1.4.0: April 17, 2018
- Options were not showing due to the main file in Ultimate Member being renamed.
- FIX – Role set improved in set_twitch_subscribers_um_role() by ensuring WP user ID is set.
- DEV – Entry is made in new history data when a users role changes.
- DEV – Added new action for twitchpress_manualsubsync which sets role after visitor runs manual Twitch sub data sync.
- DEV – New action hook “twitchpress_login_inserted_new_user” will apply UM role after new user is inserted when logged in using Twitch.
- FIX – Corrected use of add_actions() which should be add_action().
- DONE – Increased frequency of role update to the currently logged in user.
- DEV – Now adds required scopes to the core for telling users what scopes are required for this plugin to operate.
- FIX – Fixed bug preventing subscription update when viewing or updated user profile.
- DEV – New scopes() function for holding the scopes needed by this extension.
- DEV – A get_option() now has a default value.
- FIX – Established which hooks pass user object and which pass user ID to the set_twitch_subscribers_um_role() function.
- DEV – More logging added, still debugging the UM role fault with a remote developer.