Add the Embed Everything plugin to your blog after installing the core TwitchPress plugin
called Channel Solution for Twitch.
|Author:||Ryan Bayne (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.4|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.8|
|Added to WordPress repository:||23-10-2017|
|Total downloads:||1 025|
Click to start download
- Requires the core TwitchPress plugin to be installed first. It is officially called “Channel Solution for Twitch”.
- Method 1: Move folder inside the .zip file into the “wp-content/plugins/” directory if your website is stored locally. Then upload the new plugin folder using your FTP program.
- Method 2: Use your hosting control panels file manager to upload the plugin folder (not the .zip, only the folder inside it) to the “wp-content/plugins/” directory.
- Method 3: In your WordPress admin click on Plugins then click on Add New. You can search for your plugin there and perform the installation easily. This method does not apply to premium plugins.
How do I display my live Twitch stream in a page?
Add this shortcode “[twitchpress_embed_everything channel=”ZypheREvolved” height=”1000″]” to any page or post to begin displaying live video and chat from the
Twitch.tv site. The shortcode has parameters including “channel”, “width, “height” and more.
Can I hire you to customize the plugin for me?
Yes you can pay the plugin author to improve the plugin to suit your needs. Many improvements will be done free so
post your requirements on the plugins forum first.
1.3.0: September 5, 2018
- Function shortcode_embed_everything() now uses json_encode
- Function shortcode_embed_everything() now removes curly quotes from channel title (copied from webpage)
- FIX – Shortcode [twitchpress-embed-everything] now returns content rather than echoing it which positions the content better.
- DEV – New method added for updating core system required scopes to tell admin which scopes are required.
- DEV – New scopes() function for holding the scopes needed by this extension.
- FIX – Corrected constant names which used “SYNC” and should have used “EMBED”
- DEV – Released 20th October 2017