See in real-time what is happening on your blog with trendcounter
|Author:||trendcounter (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.14|
|Added to WordPress repository:||30-11-2011|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||8 386|
Click to start download
This is the official trendcounter Plugin for WordPress. It comes with a Statistics Widget for your WordPress Dashboard.
We help you focus on the most important Statistics of your Blog to actually understand your Visitors.
The installation is a simple straight forward process. You’ll need a trendcounter account for this plugin. If you don’t have one, go to https://www.trendcounter.com and signup for a new account.
- Install the plugin via the WordPress Plugin Directory (or via manual download)
- Go to the Plugin menu an activate this plugin
- Login to your trendcounter account and go to “Settings -> Installation”.
- Copy the Project Key and the API Key
- Go to “trendcounter” in the “Settings” menu of your WordPress Administration, and paste your Keys into the displayed fields
- Choose between “Footer” and “Widget” mode (invisible Counters should always use “Footer”)
- Save your settings
Where can I signup for trendcounter?
Get your free account at trendcounter.com
I already have an trendcounter account
Great! Just log in and grab your WordPress Keys
Is this really for free?
Absolutely! But we also offer Premium upgrades you can choose if you need more insights or have massive pageviews on your Blog.
Minor changes and readme updates
Integration of the new trendcounter.js API
Prepared for PHP7 installations
Added support for HTTPS/SSL encrypted websites
Major refactoring and usability improvements
Added a new installation guide
Added a Dashboard Widget
Added support for translations